Acacia Care Home, Sherwood, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Acacia Care Home

Tel: 0115 962 1186

Located in the beautiful surroundings of Nottinghamshire, Acacia Care Home is a 46 bedded care home offering Dementia, Residential and Nursing care.

Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. A range of well-equipped bedrooms which are bright, safe and comfortable are decorated in a variety of styles in keeping with the character of the home.

Chefs at Acacia Care Home pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Jane Ridge (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottingham City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 46 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: AIDS/HIV • Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Challenging Behaviour • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Drug Dependence (past or present) • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Near Public Transport • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Acacia Care Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Acacia Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Acacia Care Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.7 for Acacia Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Acacia Care Home

I visit this care home 4 to 5 times a week. I am always made to feel welcome by the warm and friendly staff. They always ask if everything is alright and always make us hot or cold beverages, also offering biscuits too. The care my friend receives is of a top standard in my opinion which is also prolonging his life. Thank you to all the staff that work there, especially Linda.

Submitted by Martin T (Friend of Resident/Service User) on Monday 1 December 2014. Review relates to November 2014.

Review of Acacia Care Home

In particular I like the fact that even though I am having so many visitors, staff always make them feel very welcome, this way I can enjoy my family more. The food is brilliant, staff are lovely and helpful. The only thing I would need to make the cherry on top of the cake is a pool somewhere around here.

Submitted by Joseph Henry (Resident) on Friday 1 August 2014.

Review of Acacia Care Home

I like this place for care and I think that's nice that my family can visit whenever they want. I think the food is delicious and there is always a choice.

Submitted by Betty S (Resident / Service User) on Thursday 31 July 2014.

Review of Acacia Care Home

I like here for the fact that I can do what I like. I like the food in here.

Submitted by George C (Resident / Service User) on Thursday 31 July 2014.

Review of Acacia Care Home

I like to live here 7 out of 10 in score. The food I like 9 out of ten. The staff are lovely and as much as I am a very fussy person they care for me very well.

Submitted by Audrey Brown (Resident / Service User) on Wednesday 30 July 2014.

Review of Acacia Care Home

I feel nice in here, it's very homely. I like the staff in here and the food is very nice, I have so much freedom. You are helping me a lot.

Submitted by Linda M (Resident) on Tuesday 15 July 2014.

Review of Acacia Care Home

Always plenty of staff, home is clean, staff all appear caring and committed to residents.

Submitted by Andrew Whatnall (Son of Resident) on Tuesday 15 July 2014.

Review of Acacia Care Home

I feel nice in here. It's very homely. I like the staff in here and the fact that I have so much freedom. Food is very nice. You are helping me a lot.

Submitted by Linda Malucha (Resident) on Thursday 12 June 2014.

Review of Acacia Care Home

Staff good and support. Feels comfortable and homely.

Submitted by Jane M (Resident / Service User) on Tuesday 8 April 2014.

Review of Acacia Care Home

Homely. Nice. Find staff alright, supportive. Looks nice now decorations are done.

Submitted by Brenda Spencer (Resident) on Friday 28 March 2014.

Submit a Recommendation for Acacia Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Acacia Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Acacia Care Home