Melbourne House Nursing Home, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Melbourne House Nursing Home has been purspoe-built to offer skilled care, at the same time as providing a homely interior where residents are encouraged to remain as active and independent as possible.

Forms of care that are welcomed by the skilled team include convalescent and respite care, while the accommodation is ideal for long-term residential needs.

Thirty-eight spacious and en-suite bedrooms, alongside pleasant social areas, allow occupants to live in comfort, while landscaped gardens and a gardening club are further popular additions.

Group: Eastgate Care Ltd

Person in charge: Zara Morritt (Care Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottingham City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 48 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Spanish; Castilian, Polish

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Melbourne House Nursing Home: click here

The user Review Score of 9.2 for Melbourne House Nursing Home is based on 9 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.154 is made up of 4.879 Points relating to the ratings and 4.275 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

My father was E.O.L case (now deceased) careers were extremely well precise in their jobs. They are all well respected towards all their residents, very caring, well mannered. Excellent choice of meals.
Safety was good, all the doors are security coded. Management team was understanding. I would recommend this home to everyone.

They looked after my ex husband brilliantly, all the three weeks he was there everything was good, the staff were very good. The nurses well I could not fault them at all. Everything was clean and tidy. No problems whatsoever. Thank you, an excellent care home.

Over the past 2 years Melbourne House gave absolute confidence in the care and treatment of my mother. They treated my mother with care and consideration in challenging circumstances. The staff were wonderful and respectful and I have no hesitation in giving my unequivocal recommendation to Melbourne House.

How likely would you be to recommend Melbourne House Nursing Home? Extremely LIKELY

The care was very good for my late mother at the home in 2011. Since then they have had some refurbishing done with new flooring and bright new wallpapers. The staff are very helpful and easy to talk to. Now my sister in law is at this care home. I think it is the best around Nottingham, that is why we moved her in and she is very happy there.

This home gave us peace of mind that everything possible is being provided for the care of residents for their whole body and mind and there own beliefs. the atmosphere is always bright and cheerful, being gentle and kind to every need.

I have been a resident at Melbourne House for just over a year now, and I will soon be moving to a small flat. The staff at Melbourne Houses have been very helpful and supportive towards me, helping me become independent again. The staff have become good friends to me, and work very hard. I will miss them all when I leave, but will definitely be visiting again to see them all. Lovely home,clean and nice surroundings.
Thank you to all the staff.

I have been staying at Melbourne House since 14/10/14, on a short term basis. My mother was here for almost a year and half, and they gave her the best care possible. The staff were wonderful and supported us whilst my mother was alive, and when she passed. Because of the caring staff, this is why I chose to come to Melbourne House for my care. Nothing is to much trouble, the home is clean and bright and again the staff are wonderful. I cannot say enough!

Exemplary and proficient nature of staff ensconced in a culture of love and compassion, friendliness with an indefatigable indomitable attitude. Awesome.

The staff were kind and courteous. All my mother needs were well taken care of. She wanted for nothing.

Submit a Review for Melbourne House Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Melbourne House Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Melbourne House Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Melbourne House Nursing Home