Arden Court Care Centre, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Arden Court Care Centre

Arden Court care home specialises in both nursing and residential care forms, as well as offering a respite service to local home carers.

The home maintains it own activities programme designed to give residents a satisfying lifestyle that is beneficial to the protection of their physical and mental health.

Meal nights are popular, especially as loved ones are welcome to join and a nutritional menu caters for all health and dietary requirements.

Group: Larchwood Care

Person in charge: Amer Barkat (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Salford City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 47 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Down Syndrome • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Bulgarian, Polish, Tagalog

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Arden Court Care Centre: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.2 for Arden Court Care Centre) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Arden Court Care Centre

My mother was resident at Arden for about 18 months suffering from severe vascular dementia. The care offered her was so good - we as family could tell that she was happy in herself. The nature of dementia means that she could not tell us how, she felt and what was happening but our own experience of Arden and the way we found her showed that she was well cared for. The staff seemed always kind and gentle but not at all patronising. My mother was encouraged to join in with activities even though she did not really comprehend what was happening. She was always clean and appropriately dressed and great effort was made to keep her eating and drinking. Even when I was there to help with lunch or tea the staff were still on hand to take over and ensure that she ingested as much as she could. I was often offered an alternative meal if mum was reluctant to have what was in front of her. Her happiness and well being were catered for as well as her health and physical needs in many ways. As a family we were reassured at all times that her care was of the best and we never regretted our choice of care home. All the staff were kind both to us and her and I did speak to other residents who seemed happy and content at Arden. The atmosphere is a peaceful but not clinical one which I feel is important in a 'home'. In the days before mother's death I was impressed with the pastoral way in which she was cared for and that management and staff were honest with us about the situation but still did as much as they could to help and protect us whilst doing everything necessary for my mother. A good home - professional but homely. I would and have recommended Arden House to my friends and family.

How likely would you be to recommend Arden Court Care Centre? Extremely likely

Arden Court Care Centre

After visiting a few homes in Tameside and Manchester, this home is by far the best, the staff are helpful, friendly and caring. The manager has gone the extra mile for us and I leave knowing that my aunt is well cared for. I visit often, most days in the week at different times and nothing changes.

Arden Court Care Centre

The care home was spotless and the food was excellent. The staff fantastic, nothing was too much for them and I had a wonderful time.

Submit a Recommendation for Arden Court Care Centre

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Arden Court Care Centre

Kitchen Assistant

6.93 (Care Home / Nursing Home • Part Time)
Manchester, Greater Manchester

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Arden Court Care Centre