Tel: 0161 790 4448

Kenyon Lodge care home provides professional care to residents in an environment which allows family members to have peace of mind about the care their loved ones are receiving.

There are 60 single rooms which all have en-suite facilities, and the home provide care for residents who have dementia, and physical disability or old age.

Kenyon Lodge provides nursing care and specialises in providing care for people with Alzheimer’s disease.

Group: Abbey Healthcare Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Julie Barton (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Salford City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 60 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Parkinson's Disease • Stroke

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Kenyon Lodge: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Kenyon Lodge

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Kenyon Lodge

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.1 for Kenyon Lodge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Kenyon Lodge

care of my mother
I would and have definitely recommended Kenyon Lodge, to both friends and family. My mam only went in for two weeks respite care initially,having suffered a stroke, and then been hospitalised. She was in residential care upstairs, because even though she had suffered a stroke, it was just her mobility that was affected and she used a zimmer frame.my mam settled in really well so much so that she wanted to stay!,to my relief as well knowing that she was going to get 24hr care, she made one special friend also called Mary,and the carers Paula dot and Tina especially were all angels to my mam. My mam spent just over a year in residential and then unfortunately she had to be hospitalised with a chest infection, Pauline the lovely manager, came to see her in hospital and made arrangements to have my mam moved downstairs into nursing, where she received the same love and care and attention as she had in residential upstairs. For the last six months of her life, my mam was mostly bed ridden and could not eat solid food.It hit me that she was dying when I went to visit her on new years day, and Leanne the senior nurse, told me that they didn't expect her to live over Christmas, I was so thankful to her, and my mam lived until the 4th of April 2014, and on her birthday the 20th of may,we had a little service for her scattered half her ashes and planted a tea rose,my mam loved her cups of tea,i am eternally grateful to all the staff at Kenyon lodge,if she had stayed in her bungalow with just four carers only up until 10 pm at night! I genuinely think she would of only lived for a few months longer. Forever grateful Julie Dore xx.

How likely would you be to recommend Kenyon Lodge? Extremely likely

Submitted by Julie Dore (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Monday 10 November 2014. Review relates to April 2012.

Submit a Recommendation for Kenyon Lodge

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for Kenyon Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Kenyon Lodge