Tel: 0161 480 6919

Owner: Altruistic Care Ltd

Person in charge: Lynne Hudson (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 66 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Detention Under Mental Health Act • Learning Disability • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Admission Information: We take all residents who require short term, long term, nursing, dementia and residential care. Ages 45+.

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): French, Gujarati, Polish, Portuguese, Urdu

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £450 – £1500 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £450 – £1500

Nursing Care Single £550 – £1500 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) £550 – £1500

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Plane Tree Court: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Plane Tree Court

September 2012

Investors in People

Date: Sunday 23 Sep 2012

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.8 for Plane Tree Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Plane Tree Court

I resided at Plane Tree Court only for a short trial period while exploring other options for residential care. During this time the service provided was most acceptable, with helpful staff and a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. My own family and personal circumstances led me to settle for a different provider at the end of the trial period; but if this had not been the case I would have been very satisfied to take up the offer of continuing care made by Plane Tree Court.

Submitted by David G (Service user) on Thursday 3 April 2014.

Review of Plane Tree Court

Lovely care home with large luxurious rooms and clean. The care was fantastic and the staff are very friendly. They attend to everything you require. The activities co-ordinators ensure that there is variety everyday from painting to the Tea Dance. They hold regular events too where families can participate. The fees are negotiable too and they have a great private wing on the top floor with bedroom suites.

Submitted by Joshua Maguire (Friend of resident) on Friday 7 February 2014.

Review of Plane Tree Court

Would have no hesitation in recommending this as a home offering a friendliness far beyond the normal.

Submitted by Ralph B (Son in Law of Resident) on Tuesday 4 February 2014.

Review of Plane Tree Court

Very pleasant place and lovely staff who looked after my Father until he sadly died. I would recommend this home to anyone who needed their loved ones looked after who are not well or able. I will always have fond memories of my beloved Father there.

Submitted by Beryl Smith (my Father lived there for a while) on Friday 10 January 2014.

Review of Plane Tree Court

In December 2012 my 90 year old mum was in hospital. Unable to return to her own home I was faced with the task of finding a Nursing Home for her. After viewing a few different homes I went to Plane Tree Court. I was showed round the home and the room that Mum would be having. I felt this was the right place for her. Plane Tree Court is a very welcoming Nursing Home. I have always found it to be clean, good food, they do activities weekly and on special days like Mother's Day they always do a party for residents and families. I have always found the staff to be friendly and if there are any problems with residents they always inform families no matter how small or large the problem is. It is now June 2013 Mum has improved so much, she has built up good relationships with the staff. I can say I have peace of mind now knowing Mum is cared for 24hours a day by people who have her best interest at heart. I would recommend Plane Tree Court as a Nursing home that cares for residents and families. It is not easy having to make a decision like this for your parents but I can say in my experience I have no regrets.

Submitted by Caroline (Daughter) on Monday 8 July 2013.

Review of Plane Tree Court

Very good care - always take care of mum! There are activities offered every day and she is encouraged and supported to join in whenever she can, whether it is gardening or other. The food is very nutritious and there are choices on offer daily, mum is given the support she needs to ensure she eats well. Staff are always at hand for queries and very caring with Mum, they really look after her. Arrangements are made to ensure the Doctor is out to see her whenever she needs it. We regularly discuss mum's care and her changing needs. Outings are arranged for residents regularly and on request, and mum goes to the Salvation Army weekly, every Wednesday. The library also visit the home and there are weekly performances or events held at the home which Mum loves to attend. The gardens are beautiful and the facilities within the home are excellent with nice dinning areas and lounges. I would really recommend Plane Tree Court for anyone considering care for their loved one!

Submitted by Mary Jones (Daughter of resident) on Friday 21 June 2013.

Review of Plane Tree Court

I visit mum every day on different times and have always found every member of the staff, from the manager through to the administrative and domestic staffs are consistently polite, friendly, caring and supportive to my mother and myself and my family. It is a great comfort to know that mum is safe and well-cared for. We are very pleased with the overall care, the standard of the catering and the effort the activities co-ordinator makes to provide something for everyone to do/enjoy. The rooms are comfortable, kept clean and tidy and there is on going redecoration and refurbishment. The management is excellent, with the best interests of the resident always first, the first-rate staffs always seem to have their finger on the pulse and record keeping is very good. Everyone is made to feel a part and is valued for their part and far from losing my mother to dementia I feel I have found an extended family.

Submitted by Paul Farrell (Son of resident) on Tuesday 11 June 2013.

Review of Plane Tree Court

Both of my parents moved into Plane Tree Court in October 2011: My dad onto the nursing floor and my mum onto the residential floor. From the first day of their stay, both of my parents have been treated with great respect, kindness and compassion. The attitude of all staff, and I include nursing staff, carers, cleaners, laundry and maintenance staff, kitchen staff and administrative staff as well as management is always attentive and professional. My dad died in December 2012 and as his mental and physical powers diminished, he could be very difficult! However, the staff were unfailingly kind and attentive to his many needs. My mum continues to live on the residential floor and is wonderfully cared for in all ways. If anyone asked me for a comment regarding Plane Tree Court, I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Submitted by Sheila Burgess (Daughter of resident) on Tuesday 11 June 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Plane Tree Court

There are no jobs posted yet for Plane Tree Court

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Plane Tree Court

Other Care Homes located nearby to Plane Tree Court

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page