Tel: 0151 724 2016

Owner: Redholme Memory Care Ltd

Person in charge: Ann McCann (Matron)

Local Authority / Social Services: Liverpool City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 55 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single up to £555 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) up to £555

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Redholme Memory Care: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Redholme Memory Care

November 2012

The user 'Recommendation Score' (7.8 for Redholme Memory Care) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Redholme Memory Care

My dad has been a resident (categorised as EMI nursing) at Redholme for a few months. I have visited many care homes in the Liverpool area and by comparison I am really happy with Redholme. Obviously home is best but it was just not possible for my dad to remain in his own home. I was delighted that there was actually a vacancy at Redholme for my dad. It is a really peaceful place with no smells of urine or anything else to make you gag. If it stinks it's dirty - plain and simple. Redholme is v clean. The staff are like extended family. I still suffer enormous pangs of guilt about leaving my dad in a home but at least I can leave him in the knowledge that he really is cared for and he is secure and safe with all of his health needs monitored and addressed very quickly. The staff always have time for me and have a great empathy for not only the needs of those in their care but also the needs and worries of the families. They're truly brilliant all of them. It's a fantastic place and consequently I was compelled to submit a recommendation here as I know that there are many distraught relatives out there who are desperate for advice and recommendations on care homes. I have only one negative comment - the odd corridor needs a lick of paint but that's it, otherwise it's charming. Oh I forgot there's a fabulous garden too!

Submitted by Chris Bernard (Son of resident) on Saturday 19 January 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Redholme Memory Care

There are no jobs posted yet for Redholme Memory Care

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Redholme Memory Care

Other Care Homes located nearby to Redholme Memory Care

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page