Clayton Manor Care Home, Congleton, Cheshire

Clayton Manor Care Home is situated within a beautiful area of Congleton in Cheshire, a purpose built 75 bedded property offering Dementia, Nursing, Residential, and End of Life care. Care is also provided for young people with physical disabilities.

At Clayton Manor Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; many have patio doors leading out onto the gardens.

Clayton Manor chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs.

Group: Avery Healthcare Group

Person in charge: Nicki Oliver (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Cheshire East Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 78 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Polish, Tagalog

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Convalescent Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Clayton Manor Care Home: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.2 for Clayton Manor Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Clayton Manor Care Home

My mother has always said "don't ever put me into a home", so it was with reluctance we as a family had to make the decision to find a home for mum. We looked at Clayton Manor, and knew this is where we wanted her to go and what a great choice we made. Mum is so happy, she has Dementia and nursing needs, but the care she receives from the staff is second to none. I asked her on Monday if she needed anything"what more could I need, I am looked after, 3 good meals a day and cared for and so happy to be here". That said it all to me. Thank you to the staff of Clayton Manor.

Clayton Manor Care Home

When my mother was no longer able to care for herself at home, we really knew nothing about care homes. We had a look at quite a few before we settled on Clayton Manor, and we are so pleased. He care has been superb she was very difficult initially but with careful help she has settled very well. Then as time has progressed and she has become more frail she has been moved into the nursing care which is so good. Nothing is too much trouble, both for her and us.

Clayton Manor Care Home

The home was very helpful during the time that my mum was in residence there. When she passed away the staff were excellent in caring for both her and our needs. Clayton Manor is an excellent care home!

Clayton Manor Care Home

Staff friendly and helpful. Really look after mum, that is why 17th she reached 100 years old. Thanks from the family to all the staff.

Clayton Manor Care Home

We are extremely pleased with the home. My mum Isabelle Goostrey receives fantastic care and the staff are amazing. I would definitely recommend this home.

Clayton Manor Care Home

My sister Elizabeth Lowe was a resident at Clayton Manor for about 14 years. The staff were very kind and caring to her. Elizabeth had suffered several strokes, and for the last three and half years she had been blind. She died at Clayton Manor on January 29th 2015.

How likely would you be to recommend Clayton Manor Care Home? Likely

Clayton Manor Care Home

Am always impressed by the welcoming atmosphere and the friendly culture established at the home.

Clayton Manor Care Home

Since my mother Mary Walker moved into Clayton Manor, I have been very satisfied. My mother is given great support and affection from the carers to re-assure her as she suffers from anxiety. I'm sure we could not do any better than Clayton Manor. I would recommend it.

Clayton Manor Care Home

Lovely care home - everyone was most helpful, caring and dedicated to my brother. Most courteous to his family, nothing was too much.

Clayton Manor Care Home

Friendly staff, pleasant and happy environment. Staff are approachable and listen to any concerns. There is a good standard of nursing care. All staff seem to interact well with the residents.

Clayton Manor Care Home

Although my Aunty's stay at Clayton Manor was all too short, the time she spent there was made comfortable and very happy. This was made so by the care and attention of the staff, the comfortable accommodation and the professionalism of the management

Clayton Manor Care Home

My mother became a resident just over a month ago and I would like to say how very pleased we are with all aspects of her care. Everything possible has been done to make her comfortable and to reassure her in the difficult move from her own home ~ all of the staff have been brilliant with her. There have been a couple of worries with her health, but staff have been calm and professional and kept us fully informed at all times. Visiting is a pleasure and we have been encouraged to take her little dog in to see her regularly (which both she & the other residents love!). The food is excellent, with portion sizes adapted to residents' appetites and the rooms very comfortable. Well done, Clayton Manor!

Clayton Manor Care Home

My mother in law came to Clayton Manor in 2007 aged 93 she was very poorly with serious sores on her body and in severe pain. Within a few weeks and thanks to devoted and skilled nursing care her sores had healed and she was enjoying a restored quality of life. With her advancing old age the care has increased accordingly to allow her full dignity and comfort in her final days. Her family is indebted to all staff for their unconditional kindness to us all.

Clayton Manor Care Home

My husband lived at Clayton Manor for 5 years, he got 5 star treatment from day one until he passed away. The staff are kind and very understanding. The food is good with a changing menu. I have seen lots of good changes with the building, all good. I was very well looked after when my husband passed away, by the staff. A wonderful place.

Clayton Manor Care Home

My mother is happy and content and is well cared for. She is always clean and enjoys the food which is always well cooked and well presented. The staff at this home are excellent and always go the extra mile when caring for their residents. They also make visitors feel very welcome. I would recommend this care home to anyone.

Submit a Recommendation for Clayton Manor Care Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Clayton Manor Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Clayton Manor Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Clayton Manor Care Home