Prospect House, Malpas, Cheshire
Prospect House
Prospect House

Tel: 01948 860011

Prospect House specialises in person-centred nursing packages, with a skilled team also experienced in the challenges of dementia care.

Striving for continual excellence, Prospect House owners ensure the building is always well-maintained and that residents have access to the daily lifestyle and activities that suit their tastes.

Openness and communication have been placed at the heart of service delivery, with many visiting health professionals contributing and carers who are welcoming and understanding towards loved ones.

Owner: Prospect House (Malpas) Ltd

Person in charge: Caroline Rowland (Matron)

Local Authority / Social Services: Cheshire West and Chester Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 48 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Detention Under Mental Health Act • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care

Admission Information: Residents aged 40 years and over. Ages 40+.

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £672 , Personal Care Shared (per person) from £672

Nursing Care Single from £672 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) from £672

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Prospect House: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Prospect House

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Prospect House

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.3 for Prospect House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Prospect House on Tuesday 4 February 2014 by Isobel W (Daughter of resident)

My mother, aged 82, required 24/7 one to one care as she suffered prolonged Parkinsons Disease and dementia. She was both physically and mentally challenged. Despite this, she was a spirited lady who loved life. She never gave up and never complained. Prospect House cared for her as a lady, never quelling her enthusiasm, always maintaining her dignity. She died peacefully, comfortably, loved and cared for to the last.

Review of Prospect House on Saturday 11 January 2014 by Elizabeth S (Niece of Resident)

My great aunt was placed into the care of Prospect House when she became too unsteady at home. Having lived most of her life in Chester, we moved her slightly closer to my home at the time so that we could visit more often, and chose Prospect House based on some personal recommendations we had received from friends. Betty was very happy during her time at Prospect. Her room was well appointed, looking over the garden and it was always warm and clean; there often seemed to be some activity happening or friendly chatter in the communal rooms downstairs - in fact the whole building had a very welcoming, almost home-like, feel. However, one thing that contributed most to that fact were the staff, they were always professional – but most of all they treated Betty with the kind respect she deserved, remembering us too when we visited. When the time came, the palliative care that Betty received was excellent. It was obviously a sad time for the family; but the support that the staff at Prospect House provided us with was of the very highest quality. I hope that I and the rest of my family are fortunate enough to receive the same care and attention when we are in need of it.

Review of Prospect House on Friday 10 January 2014 by Robert C (Husband of resident)

Since my wife has been in Prospect House for 1.5 years I have over this time come to appreciate how good the care is, when I speak to other carers who have cared in other homes. On my visits I have seen their food, its quality, the caring quality of the staff and their friendliness to visitors. I have spoken to several prospective carers praising Prospect House. The personal touch of management downwards is excellent.

Review of Prospect House on Tuesday 7 January 2014 by John F (Husband of Resident)

My wife was diagnosed with Dementia 7 years ago. In the later stages of the decease she attended Prospect House for weekly day care. She went in permanently 11 months ago. She quickly settled possibly due to the day care. I visited several other care homes but decided on Prospect House. I have no regrets, I consider it an excellent care home where the staff are all caring, cheerful, attentive and have time to chat with the residents. I visit twice a week and once for lunch, so see how other more advanced residents are treated. I have no worries about my wife's future care.

Submit a Recommendation for Prospect House

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Prospect House and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Prospect House

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Prospect House