Bucklow Manor Nursing Home, Bucklow Hill, Knutsford, Cheshire

Bucklow Manor provides Nursing and Personal care for those whose primary care needs are age related, and within the specialist unit for those who have dementia. The home can cater for all physical infirmity or disability, whether for permanent or respite care and for either sex.

Group: Springcare Ltd

Person in charge: Julia Adamson (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Cheshire East Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 49 residents

Languages Spoken (other than English): Polish, Russian, German

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single £500 – £830 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) £500 – £680

Facilities & Services: Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Bucklow Manor Nursing Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Bucklow Manor Nursing Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Bucklow Manor Nursing Home

Recommendation Score: 8 (7.974)

The user 'Recommendation Score' ( 8 for Bucklow Manor Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Bucklow Manor Nursing Home on Wednesday 10 July 2013 by Linda Sinclair (Daughter of resident)

Bucklow is a special place. My partner and I walked into Bucklow a few months ago and were immediately impressed by the intimate family atmosphere. We decided after viewing many other care homes that this was the place where I wanted my father to be. The management and nurses are excellent. They are warm and affectionate towards the residents and this was very important for me and my father and not typical of many care homes today. I feel that I can relax at night knowing he is safe and happy. The food is also good and I have often wanted to try it myself. The staff work really hard at making the residents happy with musical activities and getting everyone involved. I thoroughly recommend Bucklow Manor they have achieved something really special and that is knowing that the member of your family can to a whole new family and you can enjoy going there and experiencing this for yourself.

Submit a Recommendation for Bucklow Manor Nursing Home

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Bucklow Manor Nursing Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Bucklow Manor Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Bucklow Manor Nursing Home