Owner: North Fylde Care Ltd

Person in charge: Jessica Miles (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Lancashire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 24 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Cancer Care • Epilepsy • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Admission Information: Not Nursing Catagory.

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £412 , Personal Care Shared (per person) from £412

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Fairhaven Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (9.9 for Fairhaven Care Home) is based on 16 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Fairhaven Care Home

I want to say thank you for the care of my aunt while she was with you at the home. All the family let me know how helpful you have been in providing information they needed both in her time there and after her death. I know you consider your efforts to go along with the nature of the business, but for the relatives who cannot be there or need advice at times you were always there. I am thankful for the care you provided and to know that my aunt's most basic and personal needs were met in a safe, caring and happy environment.

Fairhaven Care Home

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the care that you provided for dad. Anything dad wanted you did for him and that means a lot that his final months were enjoyable and comfortable for him. A well rounded home.

Fairhaven Care Home

My father came into the Fairhaven care home after spending time in Blackpool Victoria hospital. Even though he was very anxious at first the staff help him settle into the home . He enjoyed his sea view room where he could watch the world go by and look across Morecambe bay to views of the lake district .

How likely would you be to recommend Fairhaven Care Home? Likely

Fairhaven Care Home

My grandad is very happy at the home and he is cared for very well and they support him with whatever he may need. The staff are very kind to him and towards the other residents that live there whenever I have visited.

Fairhaven Care Home

Dad has been at the home for a few years now and he is very happy there, so is all the family. He is well cared for and the staff are great with him. The management and staff always make me and my family welcome whenever we visit dad.

Fairhaven Care Home

My father has been very happy during his stay at the home. He only came for respite for two weeks but I will be booking him in at the home in the future as the he care received was very good. Very good home all round.

Fairhaven Care Home

My grandma was a resident of the Fairhaven care home for about 2 years. During this time she seemed very settled when we visited, the staff were friendly and would help with any problems that arose.

How likely would you be to recommend Fairhaven Care Home? Likely

Fairhaven Care Home

Very impressed with the home. The home is clean and tidy with a pleasant atmosphere that is created by the staff and other residents alike. My friend enjoys the meals and the range of activities that are offered.

Fairhaven Care Home

My gran is very happy at the home, she is well looked after by the staff. She has a nice room which over looks the boating lake at Fleetwood and enjoys people watching in the summer. The staff always make me feel welcome when I visit.

Fairhaven Care Home

The staff and the home itself are excellent. There is always an excellent atmosphere when you enter the home. The staff are very attentive to my husband who can be very demanding of them at times due to his illness but they are excellent at meeting his needs; nothing is ever too much for them including for a residents family, I am always made to feel very welcome by the staff even having a Sunday lunch with my husband as this is something we loved doing before he entered Fairhaven.

Fairhaven Care Home

After an illness mum was unable to return home, having worked at the Fairhaven care home there was no hesitation to bring mum to be a resident here as I knew she would be well cared for and mum has settled in well both with residents and staff.

Fairhaven Care Home

When I first came into the Fairhaven care home I was nervous about coming into a care home. My worries were soon settled with the staff and the other residents. At Fairhaven Care Home I have an input into my care regularly talking with Jess the manager about things that we can do in the home and she is always there if I need to speak to her about anything; its important to me that I feel wanted and at Fairhaven this happens all the time. I have recommended two of my friends to move in here as well as it is a great place to call home.

Fairhaven Care Home

Whenever I come to visit Barbara she is happiest when helping be part of the team; this can include folding napkins to helping to organise a raffle for fellow residents. There is always plenty to do at the Fairhaven Care Home and she enjoys the variety of the activities offered. Barbara likes the fact that there is internet access in her room so she can use her tablet to play games and keep in touch with family and friends. Barbara seems extremely settled to me and classes Fairhaven as her home not just a care home.

Fairhaven Care Home

It's a great home from home here at the fair haven, all the staff are great and are very kind to all the residents here, it's important for me and my family to know that I'm well cared for. The food is good and there is good variety and choice in the meals which we discuss in residents meetings so that we have a real input into our care. My room is of a good condition and is cleaned for me!! We have an activities co-ordinator who makes sure we all have something that we enjoy! Being at the Fairhaven care home has been a great move for me and my family.

Fairhaven Care Home

My uncle recently passed away at Fairhaven care home in Fleetwood. The last year of his life was spent at the care home, I cannot thank the staff enough for the level of care received. All of the staff were excellent, they could not do enough to make Frank's life comfortable in his final years. Would recommend Fairhaven care home to anyone for the level of professionalism, care and love. Thank you, it is appreciated more than you will ever know.

Fairhaven Care Home

Mum has been treated well since going into Fairhaven care home. The staff are very caring, residents are treated with respect and dignity. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. A lovely, happy atmosphere when I visit. Visitors are made welcome

Submit a Review for Fairhaven Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Fairhaven Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Fairhaven Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Fairhaven Care Home