St Oswald's House

12 Golborne Road, Winwick, Warrington WA2 8SZ

St Oswald's House, Warrington, Cheshire

St Oswald's House is a Victorian property that has been converted into a modern care accommodation, retaining much of its original charm though supporting skilled care techniques.

Residential, nursing and respite care are all available from St Oswald's, with the service having proven effective in assisting with an extensive range of personal needs.

Carers regularly update care packages to keep on top of any developments, with residents also enjoying scenic surroundings and mature gardens.

Group: brighterkind

Person in charge: Paula Clark (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Warrington Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 42 residents

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on St Oswald's House: click here

There is currently no 'Review Score' for St Oswald's House.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

There are currently no reviews for St Oswald's House

Submit a Review for St Oswald's House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for St Oswald's House

There are no jobs posted yet for St Oswald's House

Paula

Paula Clark

I have cared for older people for 30 years and have gained much knowledge, experience and job satisfaction. I am proud of being the manager at St Oswalds and what we as a team are achieving.

Qualifications

NVQ Level 4 in leadership and management in a care setting

Eileen

Eileen Butler

Job Title: Senior Care Assistant

I have cared for older people for 15 years and I cant see myself doing anything else. I love getting to know them and about their past.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at St Oswald's House