Chapel View Care Home, Barnsley, South Yorkshire

Chapel View Care Home is located in the village of Mapplewell just off the A61 between Wakefield and Barnsley.

This purpose built care home provides accommodation in en-suite single occupancy rooms, some of which are spacious enough for sharing.

Chapel View provides TV lounges and a quiet sitting room in which residents can relax and socialise. A separate dining room is available for residents to dine together. Traditional home cooked food using fresh produce is served with daily choices being available. Special diets can be catered for.

Regular visits are made to the home by an experienced hair stylist and a qualified chiropodist.

The home provides a varied programme of activities for residents.

Group: Panaceon Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Kay Littledyke (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 39 residents

Facilities & Services: Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Chapel View Care Home: click here

posted 21 Jul 2015

Residential

The user 'Review Score' (8.2 for Chapel View Care Home) is based on 4 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Chapel View Care Home

I have a father in Chapel View and a mother in Field View, both homes are managed by Panaceon Healthcare Ltd. My parents have been in there homes for a year now, and both of them have improved so much, my father has gained weight and my mother her confidence. Panaceon Healthcare have improved both Chapel View and Field View, they provide caring staff and make visitors welcome, always being available to listen and constantly looking for ways to improve the environment for residents and staff. I am very happy with the care that both my parents receive. I can rest assured that if there are any problems staff promptly communicate with me and also reassures me as having both parents in care homes is difficult. I feel very luck that I have mum and dad in a quality establishment.

Chapel View Care Home

I arrived feeling run down and in poor shape. The care was good and after three weeks I was able to return home to my own home, much fitter and healthier.

How likely would you be to recommend Chapel View Care Home? Likely

Chapel View Care Home

My father (James) was struggling to cope at home, his health had deteriorated and he was certainly in need of some TLC. Chapel View helped him back to fitness and health and after just three weeks he was able to return home and get to see the last Barnsley FC match of the season. The entire staff from MD through to cooks and carers all played there part in the well oiled caring machine. Thank you all I am so grateful.

How likely would you be to recommend Chapel View Care Home? Extremely likely

Chapel View Care Home

My mother was accepted into Chapel View Care Home on 24/02/2014 for palliative care. From the moment my mother arrived at the home until she passed away on 01/03/2014 the care she received was 2nd to none. All the staff were brilliant and as we (the family) visited at different times of the day we were (as was my mother) treated with respect and dignity. We couldn't have asked for more.

Submit a Review for Chapel View Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Chapel View Care Home

Senior Carers

Competitive (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)
Barnsley, South Yorkshire

Bank Carers

Competitive (Care Home / Nursing Home • Part Time)
Barnsley, South Yorkshire

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Chapel View Care Home