Headingley Court

Headingly Way, Edlington, Doncaster DN12 1SB

Headingley Court, Doncaster, South Yorkshire

Situated in south Yorkshire, Headingley Court specialises in offering care and rehabilitation for people with physical disabilities, with an extensive range of equipment and facilities on hand to improve the lifestyle and comfort of its residents.

The home's main aim is to offer a personal service, where residents can feel their own needs and wishes are respected, and rooms can be treated as their own homes and decorated to their own tastes.

Headingley Court also offers a number of activities programmes that allow its residents to enjoy more of the local community, including football, shopping and cinema trips.

Group: AstonBrook Care Homes

Person in charge: Sarah Archdale (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 25 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Headingley Court: click here

9.3 Headingley Court has a Review Score of 9.3 (9.284)

The Review Score of 9.3 (maximum of 10) for Headingley Court is based on 8 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.284 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.844 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.44 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

• The maximum Review Score for a care home / service is 10 and it is based on the published Reviews in the last 2 years. When a Review is submitted by someone who has previously submitted a Review, only the latest Review will count towards the Review Score.

The Review Score of 9.284 for Headingley Court is based on 8 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.844 for Headingley Court is calculated as follows: ( (81 Excellents x 5) + (15 Goods x 4) ) ÷ 96 Ratings = 4.844

The Quantity Score of 4.44 for Headingley Court is calculated as follows:

2. 0.1 x 8 Positive Reviews = 0.800

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Headingley Court?

Reviewer Connection to Headingley Court

The Overall Average of all the Ratings in the following

8 Reviews is 4.8 out of 5

Exceptional staff. I find they deal with all my fathers' needs.

How likely would you be to recommend Headingley Court? Extremely Likely

The home is really good. There is everything you need. Staff are lovely.

How likely would you be to recommend Headingley Court? Extremely Likely

It is very very nice at Headingley Court. I get on well with everybody. The dinners are very nice. I can get up when I want and go to bed when I want. Sometimes I watch tv in the lounge until 3am. Staff have just taken me to Bridlington which I really enjoyed. I went to the pub for dinner. We have a great activity worker. I enjoy playing dominoes with her.

How likely would you be to recommend Headingley Court? Extremely Likely

It is lovely living at Headingley Court. The staff look after me when nobody else would. I can go out to the shops when I want. When I have to go to hospital the staff take me and look after me really well.

How likely would you be to recommend Headingley Court? Extremely Likely

I enjoy living at Headingley Court. Staff are excellent. They take me out when I want. The food is lovely.

How likely would you be to recommend Headingley Court? Extremely Likely

It is excellent here. I enjoy all the activities. I love the food. I like helping staff.

How likely would you be to recommend Headingley Court? Extremely Likely

I like living at Headingley Court. I have a cat and staff help me look after her. I help the staff look after the fish. I like all the staff. Staff take me shopping in Doncaster. I enjoy knitting and making baby blankets for staff's babies. They bring me the wool and I teach them how to knit.

How likely would you be to recommend Headingley Court? Extremely Likely

Living at Headingley Court feels like living at home. Staff are brilliant. Everyone is friendly. If you need anything staff get it for me. If I need to ring my family they help me. Its "okley dockly".

Submit a Review for Headingley Court

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Headingley Court

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Headingley Court