Tel: 0345 293 7647/01709 866610

Group: Mimosa Healthcare Holdings Ltd

Person in charge: Sarah Archdale (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 25 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Headingley Court: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Headingley Court

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Headingley Court

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.2 for Headingley Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Headingley Court on Monday 13 August 2012 by Kay J (Resident)

The care I receive is excellent, from both care staff and nursing staff. I am able to go out whenever I want. The meals are excellent, they cook me whatever I want. The staff have looked after me really well during my recent illness.

Submit a Recommendation for Headingley Court

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Headingley Court and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Headingley Court

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Headingley Court

Other Care Homes located nearby to Headingley Court

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page