Moorend Place Nursing Home, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Moorend Place Nursing Home, in the Walkley area of Sheffield, is a fifty-two en-suite bedroom facility that specialises in dementia care.

Those who have experienced a high standard of care at Moorend Place have had the opportunity to pursue an independent lifestyle, the benefit of one-to-one sessions and a varied programme of activities.

The service involves loved ones of residents as much as possible, striving for pleasing care solutions and offering respite care where possible.

Group: Roseberry Care Centres UK Ltd

Person in charge: Jillian Kilgallen (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Sheffield City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 58 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Younger Adults

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Moorend Place Nursing Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.3 for Moorend Place Nursing Home) is based on 8 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Moorend Place Nursing Home

My family and friends are always made to feel welcome. I'd stayed at a couple of other places but they didn't have the facilities to care for me properly.

Moorend Place Nursing Home

I like the carers here they take good care of me. I like going to the activities with John. I really like the quizzes and the coffee afternoon it gives us chance to talk to each other. The staff don't bother me if I want to be left alone, but they come straight away if I press the buzzer.

Moorend Place Nursing Home

I like it here because people are friendly, I like the ladies that work here. I like the man who reads to me and does my nails.

Moorend Place Nursing Home

I came from Tapton Court when the nursing unit closed. I think I've settled in well. I love the food but they give us too much. I like the activities man he talks to me everyday. I always ask him if he's come on his bike (bit of a joke).

Moorend Place Nursing Home

I like it here because it is comfortable and I feel safe here. If I want to join in with things I can if I want to sleep I can.

Moorend Place Nursing Home

I came to stay here because my husband Alan was already here. I liked it so much I decided to stay here as well. They let us keep in touch with my daughters when I need to, visitors are always made to feel welcome and at home. I love to go with John on Tuesday and have my hair done. John does my nails for me. I never had them done before I came here.

Moorend Place Nursing Home

Care was attentive and sympathetic, only what is with the paying mechanism and absence of paperwork? I was only too happy that you were there when needed, and the attention given to my mother as it was obviously her last days, [6 weeks and a day to be exact,] was gladly received great on the ground level hands on area, absent on the business area and unresponsive due to roseberry's sunderland finance office sorry but.

Moorend Place Nursing Home

Mum has alzheimers disease, she can be difficult but the staff handle this will compassion, great care and consideration. They treat mum with dignity and respect. A truly great team. Mum loves them.

Submit a Review for Moorend Place Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Moorend Place Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Moorend Place Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Moorend Place Nursing Home