White Rose House Care Centre, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire
White Rose House Care Centre
White Rose House Care Centre

White Rose House Care Centre offers super accommodation, around the clock care and home cooking. They are located in the lovely grounds of Holme Valley Memorial Hospital and have private landscaped gardens and patio areas.

White Rose House offers friendly, welcoming and homely care in a really lovely environment. White Rose House has nurses on duty 24 hours/day for nursing clients and also provides residential care. They have an active group of residents and a dedicated activities coordinator.

Accommodation is offered in single rooms, all of which have en-suite facilities. All rooms have TV, telephone and nurse call systems. Communal areas include several lounge and dining areas (with stunning views), a reception area and quiet rooms. Access to the upper floor is by passenger lift and there is also a hairdressing salon for residents use.

A varied menu is offered and special diets can be catered for.

A selection of recreational and social activities are available.

Visitors are always welcome.

Please visit the website for more information.

Owner: Meridian Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Anne Cowgill (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Kirklees Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 64 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Hearing Impairment • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on White Rose House Care Centre: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by White Rose House Care Centre

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for White Rose House Care Centre

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.3 for White Rose House Care Centre) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Tuesday 8 October 2013 by Barbara C (Daughter of Resident)

I would recommend Meridian Healthcare Ltd. Re White Rose Care Centre. I find them extremely well organised. Staff very helpful.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Tuesday 27 August 2013 by Kathleen Thornton (resident)

I think the home is very good, I am extremely happy here. The staff are lovely and friendly and it feels like I am friends with them all. I feel like I am with friends.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Tuesday 27 August 2013 by Betty Hopkins (Resident)

I am very happy with everything, the carers are very attentive to everything that I need. I couldn't wish for anything better. I have made wonderful friends and met someone here that I have known for many years. Would highly recommend this care home

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Tuesday 12 June 2012 by Dorothy Grimwood (Resident)

Because I really like living here, everyones so friendly and help me do the things I want to do. My family can visit or take me out anytime I want and the meals are very nice too.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Monday 11 June 2012 by Teresa K (Resident)

I would recommend White Rose as I am well looked after both day and night. The staff and nurses are very helpful and I would not be able to do much if I was at home. It is very clean and I am eating much better than before. I get a paper every day and I can buy things I want. I don't want to go back home.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Wednesday 6 June 2012 by Iris Brown (Resident)

Its wonderful. I am so well looked after in a lovely place. The staff are amazing and make me feel special. Not home from home but better.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Wednesday 6 June 2012 by Phyllis Howe (Resident)

I had a flood at home, so was taken to White Rose House as an emergency. How pleased I was, I don't want to go home now. I have a lovely room and I've made lots of friends. I join in all the activities and have my hair done every week. Its like a posh hotel. I even have my own bathroom. Meals are wonderful.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Wednesday 6 June 2012 by Michael Whitwam (Visitor of potential resident)

Happy staff, a warm welcome, happy residents. Rooms very spacious and nice as well as spotlessly clean. I visited while lunch was being served and I must say it was very nice and well presented by staff. I have an elderly uncle who I am sure would be more than happy to reside in this excellent establishment.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Wednesday 6 June 2012 by Vera M (Resident)

The carers here are lovely, they are kind and attentive but professional at the same time. White Rose House is a nice place to come to as we are like a big family. There are always activities or sing alongs to get involved with and the home made stew and dumplings is delicious. I would recommend White Rose House to anyone.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Wednesday 6 June 2012 by D F (Resident)

I like living here because the food is my favourite and all the staff are nice. I like joining in with the activities especially quizzes.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Tuesday 8 May 2012 by Yvonne C (Visitor)

I visited White Rose House to look around for my mother. I was completely taken back by the lovely atmosphere, the friendly staff and how happy the clients looked.

Review of White Rose House Care Centre on Tuesday 8 May 2012 by Daniel C (Visitor)

Always friendly. Very professional care second to none. Nothing to much trouble. Excellent manager and senior team.

Submit a Recommendation for White Rose House Care Centre

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of White Rose House Care Centre and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for White Rose House Care Centre

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at White Rose House Care Centre