Owner: Ghyll Royd Nursing Home Ltd

Person in charge: Ann McGregor (Matron)

Local Authority / Social Services: Leeds City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 76 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single from £795 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) from £650

Facilities & Services: Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Ghyll Royd House: click here

Review Score: 8 (8.043)

The user 'Review Score' ( 8 for Ghyll Royd House) is based on 1 review. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Ghyll Royd House

My mother was in Ghyll Royd for a short time before she passed away. The staff exceeded all expectations and made the end of her life the very best it could be. I was shown round beforehand and the same staff were there to welcome us and my mum when she arrived. The staff were fantastic at seeing to both our needs and those of my mum, and I was just so relieved that she was moved to such a nice caring environment. Thank you to you all.

How likely would you be to recommend Ghyll Royd House? Extremely likely

Submit a Review for Ghyll Royd House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Ghyll Royd House

There are no jobs posted yet for Ghyll Royd House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Ghyll Royd House