Gledhow Christian Care Home

145/147 Brakenwood Drive, Gledhow, Leeds LS8 1SF

Gledhow Christian Care Home, Leeds, West Yorkshire

Gledhow Christian Care Home has recently been purpose-built to offer professional residential and nursing care to up to fifty residents, in pleasing and homely surroundings.

Together with personalised care packages, residents have their independence respected and the opportunity to pursue personal interests through a varied activities programme.

Mealtimes are treated seriously by the service, with relatives often welcome to join in and choose from the food menu, and a popular donkey also regularly visits the home.

Group: MHA (Methodist Homes)

Person in charge: Sarah Ibrahim (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Leeds City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned , 51 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Cancer Care • Challenging Behaviour • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Gledhow Christian Care Home: click here

The Review Score of 9.7 (maximum of 10) for Gledhow Christian Care Home is based on 30 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.702 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.702 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 5 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 9.702 for Gledhow Christian Care Home is based on 30 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.702 for Gledhow Christian Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (256 Excellents x 5) + (87 Goods x 4) + (9 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 352 Ratings = 4.702

The Quantity Score of 5 for Gledhow Christian Care Home is calculated as follows:

3. (30 Positive Reviews ÷ 51 Registered Beds) x 2 = 1.176 (maximum score = 1)

The care and personal interaction with my mother-in-law was exceptional. We were allowed to make her toom as near to home as possible. Visiting is so flexible and you are always made welcome no matter how early. I love the fact we could have a cup of tea when we visited and toast if we were hungry. The nursing staff were always available whenever you need to ask questions, particularly one carer who was with us at the end making sure we were informed of every step.

How likely would you be to recommend Gledhow Christian Care Home? Extremely Likely

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 27 Apr 2016:

Thank you Lynn for the fantastic feedback you have spent the time offering, especially at a time of such personal loss. It is always a pleasure to support in all ways inclusive of assisting to make a room personalised and homely. It was a pleasure meeting you all and we all wish you all the best for the future.

Very caring friendly staff. Comfortable surroundings, very pleasant. I wouldn't have any worried coming to stay in this home.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 11 Apr 2016:

Thank you Carol for your fantastic feedback. We are genuinely grateful that you feel Gledhow would be your home of choice in the future as well as it being the best place for your friend at this present time.

We enjoy all visitors within the home as it promotes a positive atmosphere and for your feedback to be so positive is very positive for the team to see.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon when you next visit.

We had a very warm welcome from management, the home was excellent and my friend was happy and settled in her new home. Staff were very caring towards the residents, surroundings were very pleasant and comfortable.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 05 Apr 2016:

Thank you Anne for your wonderful feedback. I am so happy your friend has settled into the Home and is happy. At Gledhow we do embrace new residents and visitors and your visit was a day of laughs and we all enjoyed it. Hope you visit again soon and we continue to meet all of your expectations.

My friend had a terrible 2015 due to health problems. Originally she was admitted to hospital but thereafter transferred to a community hospital. She was extremely ill and not expected to recover. As time progressed howsoever she did appear to be a little better.

Her family (who live in Leeds) decided to transfer her to Gledhow. She has now been there for 5 months. I visited her on the 19th of March and was absolutely amazed and delighted when I saw the vast improvement she had made. She was happy and very content. She had gained weight, showing an interest and enjoying conversations. Well done to all the staff for giving her love, care and confidence. Thank you!

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 31 Mar 2016:

Thank you A for this wonderful feedback. I am genuinely happy that you have felt your friend has improved in her well being since coming to Gledhow. Thank you and we will look forward to your next visit.

A group of us visited our friend at Gledhow in Leeds. We were pleasantly surprised to see how happy she was after leaving her home town which she spent most of her life. As soon as we entered the home it appeared it was very well looked after. There was no unpleasant smell around and visitors toilets were spotless. We were well taken care of at the home with refreshments on hand.
The staff were very friendly, we could see the improvements in our friend from leaving the hospital at Blyth. They brought her to the door on leaving and were reassured we'd be welcome at any time in the future. There appeared plenty of activities.

Thank you E for this wonderful feedback. I recall the day you all visited and the home was alive with laughter. I am so pleased you have seen an improvement in your friend whilst staying at Gledhow and I can confirm she has settled well and quickly become part of the family. Your visit absolutely made our day and we would welcome you to visit anytime.

My family and I looked at a good number of care homes, and in our opinion Gledhow has topped the rest - impressions were it's cleanliness and after 5 years this hasn't dropped, rather increased.
The ambience of the reside was excellent and a treat to enter, "with an odd exception!!".
The staff couldn't be more helpful and that most promptly and there is a bonding "patients and visitors!" with the staff. Food-wise, generally good and has improved tremendously
since my wife has been here.
My wife is almost blind/deaf, therefore the activities room doesn't appeal to her. It would be nice for her to have the odd short walk.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 15 Feb 2016:

Thank you Bill for your wonderful feedback it is always a pleasure looking after your Wife and we thoroughly enjoy your nearly daily visits.
I have been the Manager at Gledhow for nearly 3 years and I have grown to really embrace our talks and your reminiscence of the life you and your wife share.
It was a pleasure celebrating your recent special anniversary and arranging a more recent surprise birthday cake for you although my singing was off key.
I will reaffirm though I still to this day have not tried Haggis…. but I may
All the best and we will embrace some more happy memories together with the team.

Our welcome to the home as we arrived, from the staff was excellent, mum was put at ease. Those present from the manager to carers were very reassuring. Mum has settled in very well, and her every needs are looked after by the staff efficiently and quickly. Communication between staff and my brother and I has been very good. I think it would be a very good idea if every new arrival and their family received a small induction into the workings of the home such as names of staff, activities, mealtimes and services available. I am still finding out things after two months, the latest being mum can put money into a pouch in the save to pay for the services i.e hair.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 05 Feb 2016:

Thank you Mr M for the lovely feedback you have given Gledhow. I can confirm as we approach each day you can always embrace and enhance everything you do which is why it is an exciting environment to work as everyday is unique.
I appreciate your guidance on the induction information for new residents which we had already touched upon in our recent resident and relative meeting before Christmas and with this in mind we have already attached the file holder on the back of each door of each room. This is where we will ensure additional supportive information will be available and added to as we identify other areas that may be useful to anyone who chooses to stay at Gledhow.
Thank you again and we enjoy more time as we get to spend more time with your mum and wonderful family.

From arriving to Gledhow my wife and I were convinced that this was the home for his last few months. The receptionist was very welcoming and professional. This was confirmed by experience. The best care home by a long way. The staff are excellent, dedicated and warm. Thank you.

Thank you for your fantastic feedback for Gledhow. I appreciate your Son has only lived at Gledhow for a short time and having such lovely comments so soon is very humbling.
We are looking forward to sharing many memories with you and your lovely family.

My auntie had been in hospital and came to Gledhow for a period of rest. Her condition improved during her stay. Thank you.

Thank you for the lovely feedback you have given Gledhow. It has been a genuine pleasure looking after your Aunt on her short stay at Gledhow whom was visiting her Cousin who stays with us also. We wish her all the best on her return to London and will embrace a revisit anytime.

I came here to live in Gledhow Christian Care Home one month ago. I have my own en-suite room and a lovely room with nice things as well as things that came from my own home. I am very happy here and feel very safe in staying here. I am very content and my family are very happy with the home and for me.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 14 Jan 2016:

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback Margaret. I appreciate you haven’t been in the Home long but you have settled in so quickly and we so enjoyed our Chinese takeaway night together.
We do try and ensure all our rooms are available are comfortable and the availability to be personalised as it is important to be comfortable.
We really enjoy your company and sense of humour and we will look forward to some more wonderful memories together.

We found ourselves at a very difficult time when our mother had to be admitted quickly into respite care. Never having any need before where do you start. We were given the name of Gledhow Christian Care Home and thought a Methodist home would be suitable for the short term, how delighted we were. She was made instantly welcome and the room was beautifully laid out and clean. The care and compassion shown to her has been wonderful, so much so that she has decided to stay permanently which we are pleased about. Thank you.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 07 Jan 2016:

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback Philip. I am so pleased you feel the care is of such a good level that your Mother has decided to stay permanently and be part of our family at Gledhow.
It is always a pleasure to embrace new people joining Gledhow as we always enjoy a content atmosphere full of happiness. We will enjoy a new year as part of your extended family.

My Aunt is currently a resident in this Gledhow Care Home. I cannot praise this home enough. Our family felt so welcome from the first moment we walked through the door and that has continued to the extent that we feel part of a larger family! My Aunt is treated with love, kindness, respect and dignity. The staff are dedicated, committed, caring, hardworking and wonderful in every aspect of the work they carry out. The atmosphere in the home is second to none...there is laughter, good spirits and positivity everywhere and it is always a pleasure to visit my aunt, as well as some of the other residents that I have come to know since my aunt has been staying there. So please continue your excellent work!! My family and I would like to say a big thank you and we want you to know that we so appreciate all your wonderful work and care!

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 05 Jan 2016:

Thank you so much Beryl for your kind words surrounding the care your Aunt receives at Gledhow. At Gledhow we pride ourselves in ensuring the atmosphere and the family feel is always present as we are fully aware that we are privileged to work within someone else’s home and are respectful of that at all times.
Your Aunt is a pleasure to care for and brightens our home everyday.

My late mother was a resident at Gledhow for 15 months. My wife and I would often travel for three hours from our home in Northumberland to see her, and we always received a very warm welcome from the Manager and her staff. Thanks for all the tea and biscuits by the way! The care home was always clean, tidy and fresh, despite the considerable renovation and renewal work to keep the place in tip-top condition. When my mother first moved into Gledhow, she was rather withdrawn, but the friendly staff encouraged her to socialise with the other residents and she particularly enjoyed the Sunday services led by their chaplain. Gledhow was recommended to me by friends at Wesley Road Chapel in Armley and it turned out to be the perfect solution to mother's special needs. I have absolutely no hesitation in commending Gledhow to anyone who is troubled about finding the best care for a loved one. Thank you all so much.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 17 Dec 2015:

Thank you so much Mr B for your very much appreciated positive feedback surrounding the care your Mother received at Gledhow Care Home.
Every person that enters Gledhow, whether it be a visitor or someone coming to live with us, are embraced and become an extension of our family.
Your Mother will be missed as well as the regular visits from all of your family. All the best and we hope you all have a fantastic Christmas.

Since moving my mum from a hospital in Blyth, Northumberland, my mum has had nothing but fantastic care and treatment from staff and management. The care staff and nurses are really attentive to my mums needs and wishes, her words as well as mine, as I am often popping into the home as I work nearby. I can honestly say that the staff treat all the other residents exactly the same way. I have nothing but praise for the staff/management of Gledhow Christian Care Home, I am really glad that my mum managed to get a place there, never seen my mum so happy in weeks.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 04 Dec 2015:

Thank you Peter for your amazing feedback for the home and the team. I am thrilled your Mum has settled into Gledhow so well and that we are meeting all expectations. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and your family and we are looking forward to sharing the Christmas festivities together and embracing the New Year.

We had to find, at very short notice, a nursing home for my Dad when he was discharged from hospital after suffering a stroke which left him with various problems that made it impossible to live on his own. Never having had to do this before we didn't really realise how difficult it was trying to decide where he would be best cared for. That place was Gledhow Christian Care Home, it is exactly what its name says, a home that cares. this doesn't just apply to their residents' but the friends and families as well. From the manager, and admin staff to the nurses, carers, the chefs (who make delicious food no matter what the individual requirements are) and the cleaners. Each one looks after the residents' needs with respect , dignity and a sense of humour which makes life so much better for everyone. I would have no hesitation in recommending Gledhow Christian Care Home to anyone wanting the best for their loved ones.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 02 Nov 2015:

Thank you for your fantastic feedback surrounding the care we offer your Father. Choosing a care home is very difficult and we always attempt to make it as smooth as possible. The team attempts to empathise with everyone’s personal needs and are there to support. Thank you again for taking the precious time to feedback how you are happy with everything it is much appreciated.

Everything is fine. Mum has lived at Gledhow for a long period and I have always found the home, staff and care excellent.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 23 Oct 2015:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It is nice to see that when someone has had their relative in the home for a long period of time, and they confirm the care their relative is receiving is of a good quality and consistent it is very much appreciated.
Thank you again, and for taking the time to complete the review.

Whenever we have visited my father we have always been greeted by the staff with a smile. Dad is happy and his needs are attended to. I was impressed in his last care plan review how much information is held on all aspects of his care i.e. state of his skin to all medical needs. We were able to have a meal with dad and the standard was excellent. I was impressed that when the meal was served hairnets and separate tabards covering uniforms were used (I work in catering industry). The home manager took time to chat to us and the lady who did dads care review was excellent. I feel confident that dad is well cared for and happy.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 30 Sep 2015:

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback. I am really pleased you advocate the care in the home and you feel your father is well cared for. I do attempt where possible to speak to all visitors as I do enjoy meeting people as it assists for us to ensure expectation is met and also for me to explore improvements within the home where possible.

Well, what can I say ... if I needed nursing care in future, Gledhow would be my choice.

My father-in-law has lived at Gledhow for the last 6 months after suffering a stroke and, in all that time, all aspects of his care have been excellent. All members of staff are very professional but they are so caring and supportive as they help my father-in-law in his day-to-day needs with dignity. As soon as you enter Gledhow it feels very welcoming as any member of staff you meet are so friendly you feel as though you are 'one of the family' and that your well being is also important to them. I know I can always have a word with the Home Manager or the great Nursing staff if necessary, and commend the comprehensive Care Plan notes kept on behalf of my father-in-law.

My husband and I went on a two week cruise in July, and it was very comforting to know that my father-in-law was being cared for by all the staff at Gledhow while we were away.

I would definitely recommend Gledhow to anyone looking for an excellent Nursing Home for their loved ones.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 09 Sep 2015:

Thank you Lesley for your feedback it really means a lot that you are confident in the care your father in law receives at Gledhow. I am really pleased you enjoyed your holiday and were able to confidently know all is well. We embrace your visits as it is always a pleasure to spend time with you and your family.

This nursing home has been the best available choice in this area of Leeds, where the residents used to live and where friends can visit her because they live nearby. The staff have been caring and thoughtful in dealing with the residents special needs, with the recent example of putting on a special birthday celebration for her. This was much appreciated. We value the attention to detail given to the residents personal needs and inclinations, especially when this means exercising patience and resourcefulness. They encourage the residents to take part in activities and not within their room based routines. Thank you.

How likely would you be to recommend Gledhow Christian Care Home? Likely

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 10 Sep 2015:

Thank you so much for your very lovely and very much appreciated feedback. The location of Gledhow we believe is positive as it is local to walk as well as a bus stop directly outside which helps all visitors who wish to come and see friends and family. We do attempt where possible to ensure we make all celebrations special and birthdays are enjoyed for all of those who wish to share their special day within the home which is always a pleasure.

Always a warm welcome when visiting. Management are most helpful in all situations. Nursing staff great. Very impressed with the care given. Cared considerate and respectful of the residents. When my friend celebrated her 75th birthday this month the staff couldn't haver done more for her. We had as lovely celebration afternoon in the lounge shared with the other residents - a singer, a celebration cake with candles and a tea with my friends favourite food. Fantastic!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Jackie. We always try at Gledhow to promote a warm and very welcoming homely atmosphere. We enjoy rejoicing all celebrations which we are welcomed to be involved in and when a favourite food is cheese that is very easy to accommodate and was really enjoyed by all especially with the chutney.

This care home exceeds expectation. The manager is approachable and is always available working extensive hours and showing full dedication day, evenings and weekends. The staff are absolutely committed to their job and the care is exceptional. I would not consider any other environment.

How likely would you be to recommend Gledhow Christian Care Home? Likely

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 07 Sep 2015:

Thank you for this very kind feedback. To exceed expectation is what any care environment would strive for and be proud to achieve. The needs of the home and residents are always a priority and at times this requires more commitment and flexibility surrounding hours due to the nature of the role and to also ensure the team are supported. I am proud to be a part of the team at Gledhow as they are all committed and always strive to give the best possible care and put the resident first.

Staff all very friendly and organised. Prompt and precise understanding of parkinsons medication and peg feeding. Excellent professional nurses. Much kindness.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to feedback surrounding your experience with your husband’s recent admission to Gledhow. We understand it is an anxious time due to the high level of nursing needs he requires alongside specific specialist nursing management of his Parkinson’s. It is acknowledged the team are aware you have been a GP and this makes us more proud you have seen to commitment surrounding medication and care regimes required to maintain his needs. You constantly say everyday how you don’t want to be a burden, you are not, you are a caring wife we respect and enjoy working with everyday.

The home is always clean and tidy and seems to be well run. Staff are friendly, helpful and caring towards the residents. Since taking ownership from Southern Cross, there has been a substantial refurbishment and all areas of the building are now of a high standard. I feel my mother is receiving the best care possible and I have no hesitation in recommending the care home.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 24 Aug 2015:

Thank you Richard for the lovely feedback you have given the home. I am really pleased you find the home clean and tidy and I do believe the recent refurbishment as made the home a pleasure to be in. We appreciate that you feel staff are friendly and caring and that gives you the reassurance that your mum is well cared for. We enjoy your daily visits and we appreciate your support within the home.

The staff are very friendly and welcoming and my father seems well cared for. Generally clean linen and hygiene are good. Food and nutrition are good. Activities are disappointing and a little unimaginative, more involvement with local community would be good and days out seem to be non existent but I accept there may be several limitations on what is possible. Overall I have been pleased with the care my father has received here.

How likely would you be to recommend Gledhow Christian Care Home? Likely

Thank you for your recent feedback for the home and we really appreciate your acknowledgement that you find staff are friendly. We do understand your feedback surrounding the activities and we are presently recruiting another full time activities staff member due to a recent retirement so I am confident expectations will be achieved going forward.

When my mother moved here in March, she worried how she would cope with the change from living independently in her home of nearly 70 years. She is 98, profoundly deaf (has to lipread), has failing sight and can only eat liquid food. The manager and staff were fantastic - they quickly learned to communicate with her and adapted her room so it was homely and familiar for her. They let her adjust at her own pace, always offering help, encouragement and support. The cooks found out what she could manage and she now really enjoys her meals and is eating more. She looks much better than when she arrived and feels well cared for and has confidence in the staff. Plus, on a practical level, the routine tasks and admin go smoothly - e.g. all her laundry comes back quickly and nothing has been lost, her personal spending money is looked after and clearly accounted for, and hairdressing, chiropody and any other services she wants are organised well.

Sarah Ibrahim, Home Manager at Gledhow Christian Care Home responded to this review on 20 Aug 2015:

Thank you so very much Judy for your fantastic feedback for the time your mum has been part of our family at Gledhow.
When mum joined us we knew it was not just the new environment and new people to develop relationships with but also the additional difficulty caused by a sensory loss. Your mum has settled into the home very quickly our affection for her grows daily.

If you require compassion, understanding, concern and loving care, put your selves and your loved one in the hands of Gledhow Christian Care Home. Dads last days were so peaceful and we were made so welcome , nothing was too much trouble and we felt like we had Dad at home with us - not in a home.

I cannot express enough my deepest gratitude to all the team at Gledhow, every single member of staff was kindness personified.

We were lucky indeed to find such a place to nurse Dad with such humanity and dignity and we are eternally in their debt.

Thank you from all of our family.

Elaine, words cannot describe how much you and your kind words have inspired the entire team. Following your original email with the words “Gledhow is staffed entirely by angels” gave us all goose bumps and made us all very emotional, we are very humbled and really appreciative of your additional comments and feedback.
It was a genuine pleasure meeting you and all of your wonderful family. For the short time we spent with dad he became part of our family and our memories. It has left us with a very warm glow in our heart and on behalf of every one at Gledhow I would like to wish you all the best in the future.

I have lived at Gledhow for the past 6 years and I love being part of Gledhow. Staff treat me with dignity and respect at all times, they are like family. Even though the staff are busy they always have time for me. I really love this home. Since our new manager has taken over things have improved and her door is always open, so we can chat.

I appreciate the time you have offered Jane, to share your experiences at Gledhow. I do agree we have lovely chats and our regular Chinese takeaway nights, where we can all talk freely and enjoy good food and laughter. I still envy the fact that you get to enjoy a glass of wine and mine is a diet coke. I am really humbled you feel I have contributed to making a difference and look forward to more happy memories and laughter that we can all share and cherish.

My father has been at Gledhow for three months and is clearly in much better health and appears to be contented. We are very pleased with his progress.

Thank you John for taking the time to pen your lovely feedback. It means a lot to the team. The fact that dad has only been with us for a short time is even more reassuring as it is a big adjustment for someone to move into a care home and put your trust in people you have never met. He has become a part of our family at Gledhow and we also appreciate your mum’s regular visits and contribution in the time she offers to chat to the staff and other residents.

This was a very sad time for our family and friends however, there was always a wonderful greeting waiting for us, a sympathetic shoulder and of course a warming cup of tea. I had difficulty accepting what was happening but the staff and management at this home were the first to offer support and above all understanding. That special look, smile and a gentle touch. We never believed that Mom would ever leave us, but all the staff ensured that she did not suffer, that she spent the last few days peacefully and with some pride. They did not just care for her but for us also. I cannot find the words of gratitude and probably never will other than a very large 'thank you'

Thank you Yvonne for taking the time to say how happy you were with the care we offered your mum at Gledhow.
It means a lot to the whole team knowing that we did the best for Mom which is a given and what we all strive for, but knowing that we were also able to support you during a very difficult period is very humbling and rewarding. We are conscious that time is precious and every minute counts to offer memorable moments to everyone, so thank you for affording us the opportunity and trusting us to take care of a very unique individual. May we take this opportunity to wish you and your family all the best for the future.

My mother has lived at the home for five years and in this time the home has had different challenges and management. Since being taken on by Methodist homes I have been increasingly happy and content with the quality of care. All the staff work hard and exhibit patience with my mum, who struggles to speak (stroke). Sometimes I have visited and mum is laughing with staff who have come together in her room to enjoy her company. I feel she is able to be herself there as much as possible given her limitations both physically and mentally.

How likely would you be to recommend Gledhow Christian Care Home? Likely

Thank you so very much for taking your precious time to comment about your families’ experience of Gledhow. I am very humbled you feel things have improved and I genuinely believe things will only get better. Your mum is a pleasure to care for everyday with her individual humour and consistent laughter, it makes Gledhow a pleasure to manage and for the team to work within everyday. Your families’ regular visits are also enjoyed and we all love a cuddle with baby. As a home we will embrace a lovely future together building more fantastic memories and louder laughter.

Submit a Review for Gledhow Christian Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Gledhow Christian Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Gledhow Christian Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Gledhow Christian Care Home