Clarendon Hall Care Home, Humberston, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
Clarendon Hall Care Home
Clarendon Hall Care Home

Located within a residential area of Grimsby, Lincolnshire, Clarendon Hall Care Home is a purpose built 48 bedded accommodation offering Nursing, Residential and End of Life care along with Specialist care for young people with disabilities.

Residents have a choice of various lounges overlooking the garden which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden.

Clarendon Hall chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Group: HC-One Ltd

Person in charge: Anne Ruttle (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: North East Lincolnshire Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 48 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Hearing Impairment • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Parkinson's Disease • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Bulgarian, German

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Clarendon Hall Care Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Clarendon Hall Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Clarendon Hall Care Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.5 for Clarendon Hall Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Wednesday 13 August 2014 by William H (Husband of Resident)

I would have no doubt in recommending this care home. They have provided a caring and comfortable service and welcoming.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Monday 11 August 2014 by Mandy S (Daughter of resident)

Due to the nature of my father's disabilities he generally spends the majority of his time in his room, at present we are awaiting a specialist chair ordered by the home so my father can be included in more activities. Hayley (activity coordinator) is excellent and very encouraging to my father, spends time with him and always tries to include him. Nursing staff and care staff are excellent and approachable.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Wednesday 6 August 2014 by Irene F (Relative of service user)

Fully satisfied with all aspects of care. As a retired owner/manager I am fully aware of CQC's ever increasing requirements. This home provides excellent care for my relative - the first priority.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Tuesday 17 June 2014 by Marc C (Son of resident)

All the staff just seem to go that extra mile. At a difficult time for our family, the staff are always on hand.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Tuesday 17 June 2014 by Carol M (Daughter of resident)

Word of mouth from hospital, highly recommended.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Tuesday 3 June 2014 by Relative (Relative)

Highly recommended, my mother is extemely happy with the care and support she has from all the team and my brother and I are always looked after too. From the Manager down a highly professional, kind and caring team

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Friday 30 May 2014 by Carol C (Daughter of resident)

Clarendon Hall is a home where all residents receive tender care. Carers and nursing staff give over 100% attention to any resident requiring one-to-one care.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Tuesday 29 April 2014 by Jennie Liebenberg (Daughter of service user)

My mother was admitted to Clarendon Hall for NHS continuing care following a spell in hospital in January 2014. By the time mum arrived at Clarendon Hall both her physical and mental health had significantly declined. I was not just impressed but deeply touched by the level of care she received and the infinite kindness of the staff, especially in mum's final two weeks when it was clear she was dying. Everything possible was done for her comfort and the professionalism and compassion of the staff were outstanding, not only towards mum but to me as well. I felt part of every decision and would whole heartedly recommend this home in all aspects.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Tuesday 1 April 2014 by Arthur C (Relative)

Extremely happy with care being provided and would recommend to friends.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Monday 31 March 2014 by Carole Spink (Daughter of resident)

Mum previously was in the care of Clarendon Hall following a fall and the care was excellent. This time, it was permanent due to her declining health. The care and attention she received was excellent and the same care was expressed to me also. Any 'teething problems' were sorted straight away and I know that mum was happy here.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Monday 3 March 2014 by Richard Eastwood (Son of resident)

Only a short stay for my father, but he was made comfortable and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Thursday 16 January 2014 by David M (Son and daughter-in-law of resident)

Clarendon Hall is an excellent facility and we would highly recommend the service. The staff and services are of the highest standard.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Wednesday 4 December 2013 by Jo Walker (Daughter of resident)

During the last 4 days of my mum's life, we were looked after and cared for as a family. Thankfully mum wasn't in pain for long and the staff, especially her nurses, made her as comfortable as possible. The carers and kitchen staff made us feel at home by feeding us delicious comfort food and providing my sister and I bed to rest. Thank you again for making my mum's last days so peaceful.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Monday 7 October 2013 by michael parker (care home resident son)

My father was taken into hospital and found to have terminal cancer. We had to find a care home as we could not look after my father at home properly, we were given a list of homes by the hospital. Of four homes Clarendon Hall was the second on the list, we did not need to look any further we were made so welcome and we knew our father would love it here. Our choice was right he was cared for and loved by everyone there and when we visited him, and that was every day, we were always made welcome and became friends with most of the carers and management. My father recently passed away there and was lovingly cared for to the last minute - I know, I was there when he passed away. They even comforted my mother and myself at this terrible moment. Thank you to everybody there for making my father's last days so comfortable.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Wednesday 18 September 2013 by Margaret F (Daughter of resident)

My mother went into the nursing home from hospital for end of life care. From the youngest to the eldest all the staff that we encountered treated her with care and respect. The home as a whole appears well run, clean and tidy. If I needed that care I hope that I would go there! Thank you and well done to everyone. Excellent!!

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Sunday 4 August 2013 by Richard (Nephew of resident)

My Uncle spent his last days cared for by an excellent team of dedicated staff. Everyone was friendly, caring and thoughtful giving him respectful and dignified attention. This also was extended to his family and we would recommend the care home to Everyone.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Tuesday 11 June 2013 by David Blackmore (Son of resident)

The staff are very friendly. My mother is cleaner than she was and was very attentive today. We/I have noticed a big improvement.

Review of Clarendon Hall Care Home on Friday 15 March 2013 by Sandra Warner (Son's Partner)

Mum spent the last 10 days of her life being cared for by an excellent team of staff (this includes absolutely every member of the home staff), led by the newly appointed Matron. They were caring, thoughtful, and provided respectful, dignified care. Nothing was too much trouble for them, in comforting and supporting Mum and the family. I would whole-heartedly recommend this care home to any-one.

Submit a Recommendation for Clarendon Hall Care Home

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Clarendon Hall Care Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Clarendon Hall Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Clarendon Hall Care Home