Clarendon Hall Care Home, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire

Located within a residential area of Grimsby, Lincolnshire, Clarendon Hall Care Home is a purpose built 48 bedded accommodation offering Nursing, Residential and End of Life care along with Specialist care for young people with disabilities.

Residents have a choice of various lounges overlooking the garden which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden.

Clarendon Hall chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Anne Ruttle (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: North East Lincolnshire Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 48 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Hearing Impairment • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Parkinson's Disease • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Bulgarian, German

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Clarendon Hall Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (9.9 for Clarendon Hall Care Home) is based on 27 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

When my mother-in-law was taken ill with terminal cancer we chose Clarendon Hall because of the first impressions of the place itself and the staff left on us. Unfortunately my mother-in-law only lasted 12 days after moving in, with an outbreak of seven days of sickness and Diarrhoea where we couldn't visit, however upon entering we found all the staff, givers, nurses management etc were absolute angels all of them they treated us all with dignity and respect during her battle they couldn't do enough not just helping her but also all family members and friends who turned up to visit.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Clarendon Hall is looking forward to more refurbishment when money is available, this would add further to their already good reputation.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Everybody at Clarendon Hall are extremely welcoming and friendly and approachable at all times. The whole home is a lovely place to be always clean, residents are always treated with dignity.

How likely would you be to recommend Clarendon Hall Care Home? Extremely likely

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Staff are kind, caring and fantastic giving 100% at all times, we couldn't have wished for a better care home for my mum to stay in on her way to getting well again.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Most wonderful staff, nothing is too much. The food is first class, thank you to the cooks they do a wonderful service for all the residents. Any problems are sorted out by the management and office staff straight away. Activities are wonderful and every resident in the home is involved. We cannot fault anything. We thank each and every member of staff for all their hard work.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

I would like to say how happy my sister and I are with the facilities offered here. The staff are exemplary with the care given, not only to my mother, but with other residents. Nothing is too much trouble. We thank each and every one here at Clarendon. Room could do with a little updating, otherwise wonderful.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

A friendly and helpful home, plus decent meals. Being an early riser I would like my hot cup of tea to help my condition.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

I would like to compliment each and every member of staff on the way they conduct themselves and there willingness to help my nana. Nothing is to much trouble. It takes a very special person to work with these residents and your staff are wonderful. Thank you each and every member of staff.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Thank you to all the carers who are looking after my Nana. You are very kind to her. Thank you all. My Nana helped me fill this in.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

The staff are excellent, nothing is too much bother, very polite and caring. All mum's needs are cared for excellently.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Dad was not good when he came in. The improvement in such a short time of being here is fantastic, back to his smiling self and full of himself. Recommend highly.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

No complaints at all, very good all round service.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

I would have no doubt in recommending this care home. They have provided a caring and comfortable service and welcoming.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Due to the nature of my father's disabilities he generally spends the majority of his time in his room, at present we are awaiting a specialist chair ordered by the home so my father can be included in more activities. Hayley (activity coordinator) is excellent and very encouraging to my father, spends time with him and always tries to include him. Nursing staff and care staff are excellent and approachable.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Fully satisfied with all aspects of care. As a retired owner/manager I am fully aware of CQC's ever increasing requirements. This home provides excellent care for my relative - the first priority.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

All the staff just seem to go that extra mile. At a difficult time for our family, the staff are always on hand.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Word of mouth from hospital, highly recommended.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Highly recommended, my mother is extemely happy with the care and support she has from all the team and my brother and I are always looked after too. From the Manager down a highly professional, kind and caring team

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Clarendon Hall is a home where all residents receive tender care. Carers and nursing staff give over 100% attention to any resident requiring one-to-one care.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

My mother was admitted to Clarendon Hall for NHS continuing care following a spell in hospital in January 2014. By the time mum arrived at Clarendon Hall both her physical and mental health had significantly declined. I was not just impressed but deeply touched by the level of care she received and the infinite kindness of the staff, especially in mum's final two weeks when it was clear she was dying. Everything possible was done for her comfort and the professionalism and compassion of the staff were outstanding, not only towards mum but to me as well. I felt part of every decision and would whole heartedly recommend this home in all aspects.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Extremely happy with care being provided and would recommend to friends.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Mum previously was in the care of Clarendon Hall following a fall and the care was excellent. This time, it was permanent due to her declining health. The care and attention she received was excellent and the same care was expressed to me also. Any 'teething problems' were sorted straight away and I know that mum was happy here.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Only a short stay for my father, but he was made comfortable and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

Clarendon Hall is an excellent facility and we would highly recommend the service. The staff and services are of the highest standard.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

During the last 4 days of my mum's life, we were looked after and cared for as a family. Thankfully mum wasn't in pain for long and the staff, especially her nurses, made her as comfortable as possible. The carers and kitchen staff made us feel at home by feeding us delicious comfort food and providing my sister and I bed to rest. Thank you again for making my mum's last days so peaceful.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

My father was taken into hospital and found to have terminal cancer. We had to find a care home as we could not look after my father at home properly, we were given a list of homes by the hospital. Of four homes Clarendon Hall was the second on the list, we did not need to look any further we were made so welcome and we knew our father would love it here. Our choice was right he was cared for and loved by everyone there and when we visited him, and that was every day, we were always made welcome and became friends with most of the carers and management. My father recently passed away there and was lovingly cared for to the last minute - I know, I was there when he passed away. They even comforted my mother and myself at this terrible moment. Thank you to everybody there for making my father's last days so comfortable.

Clarendon Hall Care Home

My mother went into the nursing home from hospital for end of life care. From the youngest to the eldest all the staff that we encountered treated her with care and respect. The home as a whole appears well run, clean and tidy. If I needed that care I hope that I would go there! Thank you and well done to everyone. Excellent!!

Clarendon Hall Care Home

My Uncle spent his last days cared for by an excellent team of dedicated staff. Everyone was friendly, caring and thoughtful giving him respectful and dignified attention. This also was extended to his family and we would recommend the care home to Everyone.

Submit a Review for Clarendon Hall Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Clarendon Hall Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Clarendon Hall Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Clarendon Hall Care Home