Victoria House Care Home, Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland & Teesside

Victoria House Care Home is located within a residential area close to Stockton on Tees town centre, a purpose built 70 bedded property offering Dementia Nursing and Residential care.

Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden.

Chefs at Victoria House pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Angela Turner (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 70 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Cancer Care • Challenging Behaviour • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Drug Dependence (past or present) • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Prader-Willi Syndrome • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Separate EMI Unit • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Victoria House Care Home: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.4 for Victoria House Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Victoria House Care Home

I am a resident in Victoria House Care Home. I think the care is fantastic and am looked after with dignity and kindness. Love all the staff.

How likely would you be to recommend Victoria House Care Home? Extremely likely

Victoria House Care Home

I would recommend this care home to other people because it is really good and friendly.

Victoria House Care Home

It's a good home, you get looked after very well. The staff are excellent.

Victoria House Care Home

The home is very efficient the staff are very kind and caring. All my friends comment how good this care home is compared to others. It's first class here, the staff always make my visitors feel welcome.

Victoria House Care Home

The staff are good, I enjoy the pet therapy.

Victoria House Care Home

My mother has excellent nursing and care at Victoria House. She is bedridden and cannot feed herself, but staff are very loving and patient with her, considering she gets a bit aggressive sometimes. I cannot imagine she would get better care and attention anywhere else. Nurses and staff make all the family welcome to visit any time we want to come day or night. She is always made very comfortable.

Victoria House Care Home

On admission after being neglected in hospital my mother was made welcome and given immediate care. The family are always made welcome. As her needs have changed Victoria House have met her requirements. They keep us informed when she is ill or has hurt herself. I have no problem in recommending this home to others.

Victoria House Care Home

As you can see by my consistently excellent scores on your survey of all aspects of Victoria House below. Both me and my sisters are always very happy with the standard of my Mum's care. In October however when my mum became very poorly the staff became superlative in every way in caring for her and us! We quite simply could not recommend your wonderful home , staff and their genuine care highly enough. Thank You!

Victoria House Care Home

I would recommend Victoria House. The staff and management are friendly and cater for my fathers needs, also speak to me and my family and let us know if dad has any problems.

Victoria House Care Home

residents are treated with respect and their needs are met. Staff are caring and overall the home provides a really good experience for both residents and family.

Victoria House Care Home

Nice environment, staff very nice. Made to feel welcome, all very helpful.

Victoria House Care Home

Taking great care of my dad. They are patient and understanding of his needs and he is well looked after and we have no worries. Staff are always polite and always make me feel welcome.

Victoria House Care Home

excellent friendly service, always made very welcome. All staff of exceptional from manager to domestics, carers were second to none. Nurses and RGN were always available and answered any questions (medically) with no problems, was always kept updated with any changes. Cannot thank staff enough, brilliant all round, thank you.

Victoria House Care Home

Leaving rehab but not yet ready to come home.

Victoria House Care Home

I was very impressed with the care my dad received in this care home. I would highly recommend this home to anyone. Staff were brilliant and the care was great, they were very friendly and the manager was lovely, made my dad feel very welcome.

Victoria House Care Home

I was very impressed with the care my father in law received in this care home. I would highly recommend this home. The staff were brilliant and the care was great, they were very friendly and the manager was lovely, made my father i law feel very welcome.

Victoria House Care Home

The nursing care i have received has been superb. The nursing staff are friendly and very professional at their jobs. I have improved 100% because of the care and attention from the diets I am eating.

Victoria House Care Home

The staff are all welcoming cheerful and helpful and the nursing care my husband has received has been second to none. The improvement since arrival has been immeasurable and still improving I cannot thank them enough for their help and care.

Victoria House Care Home

Amazing, caring, understanding, warm, preempting and courteous. On first entering Victoria House, members of staff welcomed mum by name. They spend genuine time to learn all about mum and personally got to know us as a family. They chased up outstanding medical issues and addressed her anxiety in an amazing and patient way. The gentleness and genuine care they provide is outstanding. 3 months in & her anxiety is all but gone. Nothing is too much trouble, the smiles and consistent genuine care is overwhelming since all i knew was distress in her previous home. I feel eternally grateful to Angela and her fabulous staff. Thank you for all that you are doing and the biggest thank you for the stress free life i have now due to the trust I have in you all. Well done Victoria House! Thank you!!!

Victoria House Care Home

Modern, clean, and well-kept. Good decorative order. Pleasant dedicated staff. I am satisfied with the care and treatment my wife receives.

Victoria House Care Home

The staff here are great, we are both very satisfied with the care.

Victoria House Care Home

My wife has been in Victoria House for fourteen months. During this time she has been looked after very well. The staff are all very friendly and competent.

Victoria House Care Home

I have been visiting Victoria House for two and a half years now, I go there every day. Everyone and everything is very friendly, the reception, the carers and the team leaders are all happy and friendly people, also the cleaners and the cooks. The food is very good, the rooms are always clean and tidy. The manager is always there if you need to talk and the residents are well cared for.

Submit a Recommendation for Victoria House Care Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Victoria House Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Victoria House Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Victoria House Care Home