Chasedale Care Home, Blyth, Northumberland

Chasedale Care Home is located in Blyth and is close to shops, amenities, public transport and the A19 and A1 road links.
The beautiful Northumberland coast is close by.

This purpose built home offers accommodation in single occupancy rooms, all of which are with en-suite facilities.
The home also provides dementia care and in addition has a unique single sex male dementia unit.

Chasedale features TV lounges and a quiet sitting room for relaxation. Separate dining rooms, where residents can socialise at meal times, are also available. Traditional home cooking using fresh produce is served, with residents being able to select from the daily choices available. Special diets can be catered for.

Residents may benefit from the regular visits made to the home by an experienced hair stylist and qualified chiropodist.
If required, the home can also arrange for complementary therapies. Laundry for residents is undertaken by the home.

A good range of activities are also offered.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Lynette Elliott (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Northumberland County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 60 residents

Facilities & Services: Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Chasedale Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.3 for Chasedale Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Chasedale Care Home

If me or my husband would ever have to go in a home we would like to come here on Alnwick as the care is outstanding.

Chasedale Care Home

My mother and father were both accommodated at Chasedale - mum after a massive stroke, dad to early Dementia - within two years mum passed away - dad still remains - the management, Lynette and Sammy give so much respect to both parents now to dad - and their other residents. Dad's carers actually "care" about the residents - always giving updates etc - even though I am a very regular visitor today I feel reassured that dad's needs are being met which allows me some quality time when I do visit my dad.

Chasedale Care Home

He was well looked after, very kind to him. Always kept him very clean. No complaints.

Chasedale Care Home

My dad moved into Chasedale at the start of May having been in another care home since January. He has Alzheimer's and spent his time at the previous home trying to escape, hitting staff, refusing to eat and generally being very distressed. Since moving to Chasedale he has put on 6KG of weight, eats all of his meals and has settled in a way that I didn't think was possible. Every single member of staff I've met there knows him and can talk with love about how he's doing. They clearly understand his condition and know how to enable him. I live too far away to be a frequent visitor, however the staff know me when I arrive - always unannounced - and always know where he is and what and how he's doing. He's been calmer than he's been for months, he's more able to communicate because he's being engaged in activity and stimulated during the day rather than left alone in bed in his room as he was in his previous home. I am so impressed by Chasedale and it's staff. It's a great environment, lovely people and the best decision I've made. I can't recommend it to highly, it's brought peace and sanity back into my life knowing my Dad is genuinely in his home - settled, cared for, safe and loved.

Submit a Review for Chasedale Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Chasedale Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Chasedale Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Chasedale Care Home