Group: Quality Care (Surrey) Ltd

Person in charge: Jane Evans (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 31 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Learning Disability • Old Age

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Welsh

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single £621 – £750

Facilities & Services: Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Close to Local shops • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest Care & Social Services Inspectorate* Report on Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home : click here

* Care & Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Wales.

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.9 for Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home on Monday 28 October 2013 by Maureen T (Daughter)

My mother has settled in amazingly well and we as a family are satisfied and pleased with the welcome we receive when we visit.

Review of Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home on Monday 28 October 2013 by Ian Lewis (Son of Resident)

The service this 'home' provides for my mother and other residents is 'second to none'. A recent upgrade of facilities has further enhanced the ability of the staff to provide a "home from home" environment. I would thoroughly recommend Ty Pentwyn to any future applicants.

Review of Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home on Monday 28 October 2013 by D. Anne Cole (Daughter of Resident)

It broke my heart to see my father admitted but it soon became obvious that he needed 24 hour care and attention. It is a great relief to me to see that the care and attention my father is receiving at Pentwyn is of a high standard. When he is lucid he seems to have a very good relationship with the staff and management. He always appears clean and comfortable. His needs are always given priority. Pentwyn was recommended to me by a friend whose mother had been there. I would certainly recommend Pentwyn to others.

Review of Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home on Thursday 24 October 2013 by Kay Sheppard (Wif of resident)

I am so please my son and I chose this home for my husband. He is well respected, is treated at all times with great dignity. The nursing care is second to none. I applaud all the nursing staff.

Review of Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home on Tuesday 22 October 2013 by Russell Howell (Brother of Resident)

I fully recommend Pentwyn Care home especially for the needs my sister requires. I am very pleased that such places exist and hope they will continue.

Review of Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home on Tuesday 22 October 2013 by Glyn Watkins (Son of Resident)

I was recommended the above nursing home last November, after my mother couldn't cope with looking after my father. Since my father has been there it has given back his independence as well as my mother. I cant thank the staff and management enough. They are very friendly and professional and when we visit my father its like going from home to home.

Review of Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home on Friday 6 September 2013 by Shirley Palmer (Daughter of resident)

This home is of an excellent standard. The care is second to none. My mother is well looked after. The manager and carers are only too willing to help, nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are always clean. They do activities with the residents, and they spend quality time ensuring my mother's needs are catered for.

Submit a Recommendation for Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home

Other Care Homes located nearby to Ty Pentwyn Nursing Home

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page