Beechwood Park Nursing Home, Alloa, Clackmannanshire

Beechwood Park Nursing Home has been purpose-built in an ideal location for those with care needs who wish to remain a part of community life, with good access to amenities while enjoying a comfortable home life.

Residents are supported in making the most of a light and airy interior, with versatile communal areas and personal interests encouraged alongside skilled nursing.

The home has been organised to minimise symptoms of confusion or disorientation, allowing it to welcome clients with different types of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease and vascular dementia.

Group: Caring Homes Group

Person in charge: Kellymarie Jack (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Clackmannanshire Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 62 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Challenging Behaviour • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

The user Review Score of 8.5 for Beechwood Park Nursing Home is based on 7 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 8.486 is made up of 4.56 Points relating to the ratings and 3.926 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

My aunt is very happy and well looked after and the staff are caring and well trained.

How likely would you be to recommend Beechwood Park Nursing Home? Extremely LIKELY

I visited my husband twice during his stay and I found the staff pleasant and helpful. My daughter was phoned few times re falls my husband had. She has power of attorney, she was informed immediately and assured her father was OK. The room occupied by my husband was always clean and tidy and was a large airy room with excellent en suite facilities I was well satisfied with my husband's care.

How likely would you be to recommend Beechwood Park Nursing Home? Likely

From my first visit to view Beechwood. I have found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful. It is wonderful for me that my husband seems to be very content. The nurses are very good with what can be a difficult situation as he has no speech, so I tend to ask questions and I think we liaise well.

Excellent service.

My dad is a resident in the Myreton and has for the last 5 years. We find the staff are friendly and helpful. His care is good and is quite happy. He used to enjoy music and singing entertainment, but there doesn't seem to be much of that now.

How likely would you be to recommend Beechwood Park Nursing Home? Likely

Having been involved in visiting care homes over the years. I cannot speak highly enough of all aspects of caring and compassion I have witnessed since my sister became a resident at Beech Park, in January. It is spacious and bright, all staff I have encountered are friendly & helpful. My excellent "ratings" speak for themselves!

When looking for a home for my friend Margaret we went to more than one, as soon as we came into Beechwood Park we knew it was the right place for her. We did not make an appointment we just turned up, they made us feel welcome and very informative. Margaret has been in Beechwood since beginning of February 2015 and I can honestly say this has been the right move for Margaret. Always plenty of activities and staff are excellent at all times.

Submit a Review for Beechwood Park Nursing Home

February 2014

Registered General Nurse

£11.44 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)
Alloa, Clackmannanshire

Kellymarie

Kellymarie Jack

Joined: 2014

As Manager of Beechwood Park, Kellymarie leads her professional Care Team in delivering the highest level of care and support for residents and their relatives.

Having qualified as a Registered Mental Health Nurse in 2003, Kellymarie spent three years working for the NHS before joining Caring Homes. She previously served as Home Manager for our sister home in Auchtermuchty, Strathview, before taking over at Beechwood Park.

Her nursing experience has equipped Kellymarie well for Care Home Management; she always works hard to ensure that those in her care lead happy and fulfilling lives, whilst maintaining choice over the care and support they receive.

Kellymarie believes in maintaining strong relationships with residents and their relatives, understanding the important contribution that these relationships make to the successful running of a care home.

‘I love nothing more than finding out from our residents, relatives and colleagues, what I can do to make their time here better or more settled.’

Kellymarie notes her greatest professional achievement as enabling a range of adults with learning disabilities to take holidays across the UK and Europe.

Away from work, she likes to relax by spending time with her two children.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Beechwood Park Nursing Home