Hillview Court Nursing Home, Sauchie, Alloa, Clackmannanshire
Hillview Court Nursing Home
Hillview Court Nursing Home

Tel: 0808 137 1531

Hillview Court Nursing Home is located on the edge of the village of Sauchie in Clackmannanshire and enjoys wonderful views over open countryside, while providing specialist residential and nursing care for individuals with dementia, learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries (Including alcohol related illnesses) and older people for up to 48 people throughout seven units. Hillview Court is a modern, purpose-built care centre – each of our houses has its own living and dining facilities and all bedrooms and communal areas are light and airy. All the houses are single-storey to ensure ease of accessibility.

Three of the houses provide care for people living with a learning disabilities; two houses support older residents with a form of dementia (one of which was in the top three finalist for Scottish Care Awards 2009), another house provides nursing care for older people and there is now a new house for individuals with acquired brain injuries( Including alcohol related illnesses) which opened July 2011.

Hillview Court is ideally equipped to provide nursing support for older people living with different types of dementia, learning disabilities and acquired brain injuries. However, staff never lose sight of the fact that, first and foremost, Hillview Court is home to our residents, seeing the resident as an individual and then their illness/disability.

The home offers a full range of learning disability, Brain Injury, nursing and dementia care support, including trial stays, respite breaks and long term care. Residents are encouraged to bring important personal possessions to personalise their rooms. Hillview Court operates an open visiting policy, where residents and loved ones may visit at convenient times. In common with all of our homes, Hillview Court’s manager has a qualified nursing background. The home is fully registered with the Scottish Commission for the Regulation of Care and has ISO9001/2000 and Hospitality Assured accreditation.

Owner: Caring Homes Group

Person in charge: Jane Hamilton (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Clackmannanshire Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 48 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Asperger Syndrome • Autism/ASD • Cerebral Palsy • Challenging Behaviour • Down Syndrome • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilties • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Television point in own room

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Hillview Court Nursing Home

(Residential, Nursing and Dementia)
posted 5 hours ago

November 2011

Scottish Care Awards

Date: Friday 18 Nov 2011

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.9 for Hillview Court Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Hillview Court Nursing Home on Wednesday 9 April 2014 by Charles B (Resident)

Charles is unable to write his comments due to a stroke, however he wants to express how he feels. He is comfortable here at Hillview and happy with the staff and the care provided, he feels the staff know his needs despite his difficulty in speech at times, he has his T.V and feels it is very much like home and would not want to move anywhere else.

Review of Hillview Court Nursing Home on Wednesday 9 April 2014 by Christina J (Resident)

Before I came here, my sister took me around various care homes but as soon as we went to Hillview I felt I would be very comfortable here. It seemed a very light hearted atmosphere existed. The carers were so helpful and were excellent at explaining anything that you wanted to know. We are all well fed and are taken out on the homes bus when the weather is fine. I have a small patio where I can plant flowers which I am very interested in. I have a magazine delivered ever week to do crosswords and I have plenty of jigsaws. I have been here for three years and I don't think you could find a nicer home.

Review of Hillview Court Nursing Home on Wednesday 9 April 2014 by Marion W (Resident)

I came here from hospital because I was no longer able to look after myself. I am very well looked after by the staff and I'm very content and well cared for. The home is very comfortable and the staff could not be kinder.

Review of Hillview Court Nursing Home on Tuesday 8 April 2014 by Alison H (Resident)

I came here from home as I was unable to care for myself. The home is excellent in all aspects.

Review of Hillview Court Nursing Home on Thursday 13 June 2013 by Mary McAulay (Wife of resident)

I visit this home 6 days every week to see my husband who is a resident in Hillview. My husband has settled in brilliantly, he is so happy and content. All the staff are excellent and make you feel so welcome.

Review of Hillview Court Nursing Home on Wednesday 20 March 2013 by Marion D (Wife)

The reasons I am recommending Hillview Court in Sauchie is that it is just like home from home, the staff are great with the patients and are well cared for by them, the staff are very helpful and you can go to them with any problems you have and are very helpful. The rooms are lovely and the home is excellent and clean and well kept. The manager is excellent and is very helpful and cares for patients and family members, the rooms are like bring in your own home.

Review of Hillview Court Nursing Home on Monday 14 May 2012 by Peter S (Son of Resident)

I recommend this nursing home as the staff are very helpful and friendly. As I live in Swansea and phone regularly they always make sure I get to speak to Mum and give me an update of her condition. The home is always very clean and the staff are excellent with the patients.

Submit a Recommendation for Hillview Court Nursing Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Hillview Court Nursing Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Hillview Court Nursing Home

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Hillview Court Nursing Home