Hillside View Care Home, Paisley, Renfrewshire

Hillside View Care Home is located on the edge of the picturesque Glennifer Braes Country Park, a modern 57 bedded property offering Dementia and Nursing care, as well as Specialist care for Residents aged 45 and over living with Dementia and/or Mental Health needs.

At Hillside View Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. Bedrooms are bright, comfortable and safe.

Chefs at Hillside View pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Alison McPherson (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Renfrewshire Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 55 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Cancer Care • Challenging Behaviour • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Neuropathic • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Stroke

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Review Score: 9 (9.039)

The user Review Score of 9 for Hillside View Care Home is based on 15 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.039 is made up of 4.494 Points relating to the ratings and 4.545 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The staff are excellent and treat my brother with great dignity, he is well looked after. He eats well and I am very happy with his care.

How likely would you be to recommend Hillside View Care Home? Extremely LIKELY

Both my husband and I find all of the staff friendly, courteous and exceedingly caring. The well trained staff have created a lovely environment within this well appointed home. This is going a long way to ease the heartache of knowing that it is now unsafe for my husband of 48 years to remain in his own home. We are very grateful to the management and all of the staff for facilitating us still spending quality time together.

How likely would you be to recommend Hillside View Care Home? Extremely LIKELY

Staff excellent - friendly and helpful. Decor - lovely. Garden - lovely. Reassured my dad is safe and well looked after.

The home has gone to exceptional lengths to accommodate the needs of my wife. She is 60 and suffers form a combination of Pick's Disease and Alzheimer's. She presents as happy and content in the home, a result I feel of the amount of activities planned for her and the sympathetic approach to her condition. Her transition into care has been surprisingly straight forward.

Clean home, caring staff, ease of access for relatives. Excellent medical care. New management making improvements.

My father has been a resident at Hillside for 11 years. The staff are excellent and very welcoming, always happy to see visitors and never without a hello. Ann from the office gets a special mention, she is an ever present and always cheerful, helpful and nothing is too much trouble. My father loves Hillside and the wide range of activities keep him busy and active. I am happy that he is in Hillside safe and happy.

I visit a friend at the home and I always find it clean with cheery staff, who always welcome you. My friend has settled in well and seems to be happy. The staff do very well with the residents, I have been to a few parties at the home (Halloween and Christmas) the entertainment as these parties has been good and everyone there enjoyed themselves.

I am very pleased with the caring support my husband gets at the home, the staff and management are spot on, friendly and respectful.

I have no worries about anything, I'm looked after well.

This my second time in this home and choose this home as my permanent home because of its high standard of care, cleanliness, and food and excellent staff.

I feel settled and safe.

My opinion of this home is management and carers are first class which makes you feel welcome and relaxed with the care you receive.

I really like it here, I've met a lot of new friends and feel welcomed. I am just new and would like to stay.

I get all the care I need, also very friendly and always company about.

I've been here for six years and seen a lot of changes, it is for the good, new friends and staff.

Submit a Review for Hillside View Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Hillside View Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Hillside View Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Hillside View Care Home