Clyde Court, Clydebank, Dunbartonshire
Clyde Court
Clyde Court

Tel: 0141 951 1133

Clyde Court specialises in a range of residential and nursing packages, while having a care team that is skilled and experienced in looking after dementia care needs.

A comfortable Clydebank facility with scenic surroundings, Clyde Court has achieved good results in putting those with care needs in touch with a satisfying day-to-day lifestyle.

All of the home's rooms are en-suite and carers also run a respite service and can offer palliative care where it is required.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Anne-Marie Ledwidge (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: West Dunbartonshire Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 70 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Bipolar/Manic Depression • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Down Syndrome • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Clyde Court

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Clyde Court

The user 'Recommendation Score' (7.9 for Clyde Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Clyde Court

What can I say this place is wonderful, full of fun and smiles from everyone that's staff and residents. Its a great feeling to know that my dad is safe and happy. Now I am there almost everyday and not once have I heard any members of staff complain or say that's not my job they all work as a team. I wish I could name an individual but cannot as they are all super and dedicated and love there job. Thank you so much.

Submitted by David McLachlan (Son of Resident/Service User) on Thursday 18 September 2014.

Review of Clyde Court

I highly recommend this home. After months of worry and travelling 70 miles round trip to attend to my mothers care both at her home and hospital I reluctantly agreed to placing her in residential care. The minute I entered Clyde Court to view the facilities I was delighted with the Home and was shown round by Ann who was extremely friendly and I could tell by the way she spoke to residents that she was very caring. My Mum has been in Clyde Court almost 3 months now and I am thrilled by her wellbeing and the care she receives. I have just noticed that I have to refrain from using names which is a pity as I would like to compliment several of the carers A,J,C,L,D,hopefully the initials will be allowed the carers are wonderful in this home and treatment of residents is their priority !!! They organise trips, food is lovely and so is the entertainment. I now have peace of mind knowing that my Mum is being so well looked after and cared for.

Submitted by Pat Dunnion (patient's relative) on Saturday 28 September 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Clyde Court

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for Clyde Court

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Clyde Court