Rosehall, Shotts, Lanarkshire

Rosehall is an attractive, purpose-built home located in fine garden grounds with outlooks to open countryside. The home is registered for 42 residents and has only recently been refurbished to a very high standard. enhancing its excellent local reputation. Single storey with wide corridors, it has a light airy feel throughout and every bedroom has full private facilities as well as open outlooks.   Residents can access the carefully designed sensory garden from throughout the home, an excellent space in which to sit or stroll.

Group: Third Life Care Ltd

Person in charge: Marlene Dickie (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: North Lanarkshire Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 42 residents

Admission Information: Ages from 65 to 100.

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single £625 – £785 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) £600 – £760

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

The Review Score of 9.2 (maximum of 10) for Rosehall is based on 10 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.193 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.717 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.476 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 9.193 for Rosehall is based on 10 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.717 for Rosehall is calculated as follows: ( (84 Excellents x 5) + (26 Goods x 4) + (3 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 113 Ratings = 4.717

The Quantity Score of 4.476 for Rosehall is calculated as follows:

2. 0.1 x 10 Positive Reviews = 1.000

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

My mother was a resident of Rose Hall Care Home from November 2014 until her death from old age in February 2016. She settled in well and appreciated the care given to her by the staff and was impressed with the accommodation and food she was given.

The staff were very attentive and kept me informed and involved in any decisions about my mothers care, they also ensured my mother was consulted on all occasions. In December following her 90th birthday my mothers condition deteriorated due to respiratory infections. The care she received was excellent.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosehall? Extremely Likely

I have no problems with the above care home. My mother is very well cared for. The staff are amazing caring, humorous and most are very dedicated. The menus are always on the table so we always know what the meals are, and I must say they always seems to be excellent. My mother has dementia and can be very difficult at times, but the staff always seem to know her moods and how to best handle mum. I can't praise Rosehall enough for their care and compassion.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosehall? Extremely Likely

My mother has been in Rosehall for 11 months now. The staff provide excellent care and attention at all times. They are always very kind and friendly and treat my mother with respect. They have also helped us as a family to deal with a very difficult time, both in our lives as well as my mums i.e. dementia, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this nursing home to anyone.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosehall? Extremely Likely

I am satisfied Aunt is receiving the best care in a safe environment.

It is always an unsettling time when a loved one is no longer able to care for themselves and the family are not equipped to provide the necessary care. I have found the entire team at Rosehall incredibly supportive throughout the process. The home itself is welcoming and safe and my mother receives a very high standard of care. She is treated like a member of their own family and loves the friendly environment. I could not ask for a better place for mum to live.

I feel the home is due a lot of credit for what they do for the people they look after.

I ma so pleased that I transferred my dad to this care home because he is much better. I ma more content within myself and do not have to worry now as I know he is being looked after by conscientious caring and loving staff. All staff are very friendly and take time to the the family. The care home is very clean.

Super care for my very old Dad at 96. All the staff are always ready to assist him.

I know many people who's relatives lived in Rosehall care - none of them had any criticism of the home and it's staff and in general were complimentary.

My mother was admitted, initially for respite, as she had become extremely confused over a fairly short period; this was exacerbated by a urinary infection. Due to the time of year, late December 2014, I was unable to access any support from social work and so increased the weeks respite for another week, and as it became apparent mum's condition was worsening, arranged with the home for full-time care. My mother (aged 103) was self-funding. I was MOST impressed by the management and staff.

Submit a Review for Rosehall

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Rosehall

There are no jobs posted yet for Rosehall

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Rosehall