Rosehall, Shotts, Lanarkshire

Rosehall is an attractive, purpose-built home located in fine garden grounds with outlooks to open countryside. The home is registered for 42 residents and has only recently been refurbished to a very high standard. enhancing its excellent local reputation. Single storey with wide corridors, it has a light airy feel throughout and every bedroom has full private facilities as well as open outlooks.   Residents can access the carefully designed sensory garden from throughout the home, an excellent space in which to sit or stroll.

Group: Third Life Care Ltd

Person in charge: Marlene Dickie (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: North Lanarkshire Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 42 residents

Admission Information: Ages from 65 to 100.

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single £609 – £730

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

The user Review Score of 9.2 for Rosehall is based on 12 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.240 is made up of 4.669 Points relating to the ratings and 4.571 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

Placing my mother in a care home was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I chose Rosehall because it was local and the inspection report was good. The majority of staff are fantastic and are very kind to my mum. Only suggestion I would make is please lock rooms when not in use to keep other residents out, my mum has lost five hairbrushes already overall great place.

Rosehall is a very pleasant home. My mum was diagnosed with dementia and was admitted to Rosehall. The staff were excellent, I could sleep in my bed at night knowing she was safe and well cared for. The staff deserve a medal for the work they do in what must be a very trying job. I would highly recommend Rosehall to anyone worried about care of a loved one.

I am satisfied Aunt is receiving the best care in a safe environment.

It is always an unsettling time when a loved one is no longer able to care for themselves and the family are not equipped to provide the necessary care. I have found the entire team at Rosehall incredibly supportive throughout the process. The home itself is welcoming and safe and my mother receives a very high standard of care. She is treated like a member of their own family and loves the friendly environment. I could not ask for a better place for mum to live.

I feel the home is due a lot of credit for what they do for the people they look after.

I ma so pleased that I transferred my dad to this care home because he is much better. I ma more content within myself and do not have to worry now as I know he is being looked after by conscientious caring and loving staff. All staff are very friendly and take time to the the family. The care home is very clean.

Super care for my very old Dad at 96. All the staff are always ready to assist him.

I know many people who's relatives lived in Rosehall care - none of them had any criticism of the home and it's staff and in general were complimentary.

My mother was admitted, initially for respite, as she had become extremely confused over a fairly short period; this was exacerbated by a urinary infection. Due to the time of year, late December 2014, I was unable to access any support from social work and so increased the weeks respite for another week, and as it became apparent mum's condition was worsening, arranged with the home for full-time care. My mother (aged 103) was self-funding. I was MOST impressed by the management and staff.

I was impressed by the care and attention received by my brother during his residence at Rosehall Care Home.

I used to work in Rosehall care home and so I knew what it was like. I also studied the care commission reports before my mum was admitted and viewed and looked into all aspects of life in Rosehall care home.

Rosehall Nursing Home is clean and cosy. The staff are warm and friendly and genuinely care for the residents. The food is excellent and it is obvious a lot of care is taken over the menu and food quality.

Submit a Review for Rosehall

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Rosehall

There are no jobs posted yet for Rosehall

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Rosehall