Catmoor House Care Home, Perth, Perth & Kinross

Catmoor House Care Home is located within a residential area of Scone in Perth, a purpose built 40 bedded property offering Nursing care.

At Catmoor House Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms.

Catmoor House chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Carol Riley (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Perth and Kinross Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 40 residents

Specialist Care Categories: AIDS/HIV • Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Anorexia/Bulimia/Self Harming • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Down Syndrome • Drug Dependence (past or present) • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Prader-Willi Syndrome • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Polish, Russian, Tagalog

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

The user 'Review Score' (9.1 for Catmoor House Care Home) is based on 8 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Catmoor House Care Home

Just keep up the good work, my mother is well looked after. Me and my sister are very happy knowing she is well looked after.

How likely would you be to recommend Catmoor House Care Home? Extremely likely

Catmoor House Care Home

My Aunt is very well cared for. Good kind staff and good communication with relatives.

Catmoor House Care Home

Nothing to add. The management and her team are first class and mum is extremely happy and very well looked after.

Catmoor House Care Home

The home my mother is in is very good and they look after her well, my sister and I have nothing but praise for the staff as they have a lot to do. Nothing is too much trouble for them. I hope that the care is kept up and that they carry on the good work in the future.

Catmoor House Care Home

My mum has said to me numerous times since 'becomign a resident' last July, how kind everyone is and how well looked after she is. My mum is still strong mentally and if mum wasn't happy she would soon let me know I can assure you of that. I would sense it first anyway. I have always felt a warm comforting feeling about Catmoor. Every time I visit mum, just a knowing deep withing that your loved one is happy, content and at peace. I find also that Catmoor is a very homely place and the carers are like family.

Catmoor House Care Home

My mother arrived here in early December 2014 in a very frail condition. She was reluctant to leave her room or eat. Since then she is always in the common room, enjoying the company and has put on nearly 4 kg. We are both very pleased the way things are going.

Catmoor House Care Home

A care home is never truly home but at Catmoor care home we found a place where mum could be content. All the staff were exceptional and looked after her as good as if she were still at home. The family were assured that she received the best of care. We were all confident in that, making things easier on the family.

Catmoor House Care Home

I have lost count of how many times mum has told me how well looked after she is and also she seems very comfy, contented and at peace there which makes me feel happy to have chosen Catmoor for my mums last resting place. I had a good gut feeling about the care home, the first time I visited it, before I decided on where mum out to go. Although mum already knew of the excellent reputation of Catmoor, due to a friend she had that was there before mum, who recently passed away with good reports from her family.

Submit a Review for Catmoor House Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Catmoor House Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Catmoor House Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Catmoor House Care Home