Kintullagh House, Ballymena, County Antrim

Kintullagh House is a sixty-two bedroom care home in Ballymena that strives for a personalised service to suit a wide range of healthcare issues.

Nurses are highly-qualified and carry out regular assessments of care packages, with this Runwood Homes service committed to long-term training solutions and welcoming to new care methods and assistive technologies.

A comfortable environment and pleasant social atmosphere allows residents to achieve a pleasing lifestyle and to feel respected and well looked-after.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Jill O'Neill (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Southern Health and Social Care Trust (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 62 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Learning Disability • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Facilities & Services: Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

* The Regulation & Quality Improvement Authority (RQIA) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Northern Ireland.

The user Review Score of 9.1 for Kintullagh House is based on 16 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.125 is made up of 4.609 Points relating to the ratings and 4.516 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

I cannot praise all the Staff at Kintullagh Nursing Home enough for the marvelous care that is being given to my Mother is now a permanent resident there. The friendly, warm & happy atmosphere within K.N.H put my Mother at ease immediately & she has settled in extremely well. All my Mothers needs are met to the highest standard & in her own words, 'all the staff are so lovely & she feels safe, well cared for & very feels very happy there with nothing ever being too much trouble for them.' She enjoys the variety of activities & has made new friends. I see a vast improvement in my Mother both mentally & physically since becoming a resident there & the fact that she is so happy & content at Kintullagh House gives me great peace of mind which is priceless!!!

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

I like my room and I see the cars and people coming in and out. The staff have great patience.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

My mother says she is happy, doesn't want to go home again! The girls are all good to me and I give them no bother and they give me no bother!!

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

My brother has been in this home for seven years. His bedroom was perfect the food was perfect and the carers that he got were excellent.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

Very good home and I'm pleased we decided to use this home. The staff are nice, friendly and very helpful.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

Very good, my aunty is being looked after very well.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

I have found that almost all staff are good. My mother is happy here.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

I find everything very good. Staff are very helpful at all times.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Likely

Staff are very caring and helpful and they look after my mother very well indeed. Have no concerns whatsoever and would say that the care home is very well run.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

I like the staff. It's just like a home away from home.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Likely

I never feel lonely, I have good company and they are very good to us.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

I am enjoying being here. A homely atmosphere.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

Staff nurses are marvellous. I have had a good stay and I have nearly been here a year.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Don't know

I have had a good time. I have a joke and a laugh with the staff, including the manager.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

I love the staff, you couldn't get better and that's genuine.

How likely would you be to recommend Kintullagh House? Extremely LIKELY

I like it here, the staff are good. I am well looked after.

Submit a Review for Kintullagh House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Kintullagh House

Care Assistant

£7.10 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time or Part Time)
Ballymena, County Antrim

Staff Nurse

£14.50 per hour plus overtime of £17.50 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time or Part Time)
Ballymena, County Antrim

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Kintullagh House