Reuben Manor, Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland & Teesside

Reuben Manor is a family run business which aims to provide unrivalled facilities within luxurious surroundings. Interior designed rooms with ensuite facilities, landscaped gardens, coffee shop, hairdressers, small group living, specialist dementia care, traditional home cooked food, respite care, piano room, activities co-ordinator, mini bus.

Group: Silk Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Julie Peyton (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 83 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Challenging Behaviour

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Reuben Manor: click here

posted 24 Jul 2015

Residential & Dementia Nursing

The user 'Review Score' (9.3 for Reuben Manor) is based on 15 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Reuben Manor

My mum, who died earlier this week, was a resident at Reuben Manor for 5 years. The love and care that was shown to her by the staff has been OUTSTANDING! The home offers a clean, warm, welcoming environment which caters for individual needs and staff are committed to preserving the dignity of residents at all times. My mum loved being there and as a family we were offered support throughout her time there. It is hard to know how to express our heartfelt gratitude.

Reuben Manor

I am extremely happy with the care my husband is receiving at Reuben Manor. The standard of care is excellent and all the staff are very friendly and helpful, which has helped my husband to settle in the home and made me feel happy that I have found him the best care I can get.

Reuben Manor

Recommended by a friend who had contact with Reuben Manor.

Reuben Manor

I recommend this as it is the best in the area.

Reuben Manor

My mother is 91 years old and suffers from Alzheimer's disease and has been a resident at Reuben Manor for 3 years. In that time I have seen her wellbeing improve steadily. The staff make her (and my brother and myself) feel that she is part of a family and do everything they can to meet her needs. Mum is very settled and happy and is cared for by a wonderful team.

How likely would you be to recommend Reuben Manor? Extremely likely

Reuben Manor

I have been visiting my friend for a while and she is so settled. She wasn't keen on the idea of coming into a home but her opinion has changed so much. The staff are helpful, kind and caring, the activities in the home are outstanding. Reuben Manor has a welcoming atmosphere and I would come here myself happily.

How likely would you be to recommend Reuben Manor? Extremely likely

Reuben Manor

the staff are very helpful and friendly. My gran is now here and seems to have settled quickly. They have gone out of their way to help her make friends. The care home is always presentable. My gran says it is excellent. (It's not often you hear her say something positive about anything). She says the food is lovely.

Reuben Manor

We had an excellent meal with out relative, we were made to feel very welcome by the staff and the atmosphere was wonderful.

Reuben Manor

A superb care home with excellent care on every level.

Reuben Manor

I took my 91 year old cousin to Reuben Manor in May 2013 for a fortnights respite. She has remained there ever since. She is in the fortunate position that she has the financial means to allow her to live in the luxury of Reuben. I can't praise the home enough. The admin staff carers, kitchen staff and entertainment team 100% to all of them. The care an attention she receives alleviates my worries and as her P.O.A and support I know she is in very caring hands. Long may it continue.

Reuben Manor

This is the most beautiful home which is excellently run, its staff are friendly the home is immaculate. I would go as far as to say it's the best residential home I have ever been in and I checked at least 15 homes out over the years since my mum had a stroke and lost her independence.

Reuben Manor

I have been coming here to see my friend for several weeks and the entertainment is fabulous, we always join in, she loves the dancing and won a prize, a lovely soft toy dog. She smiled all the time, as did all the other residents, it was a lovely sunny day. Refreshments were served outside, hot dogs and juice, she said it couldn't be better.

Reuben Manor

The activities team are brilliant. Every care home should have them. The stimulation, music and singing they give to the elderly is amazing. Without the activities team these elderly people's last years in life would be quite dull and boring.

Reuben Manor

The wonderful staff that are available at all times to discuss my husband. The way every resident is treated with dignity and kindness. The happy atmosphere between staff, they do a wonderful job from cleaners to management. I can't praise Reuben Manor enough for their wonderful care not only to my husband but all residents on every floor. Thank you.

Reuben Manor

I visit (and have visited for nearly two and a half years) every week (usually twice a week) and have consistently been greeted and treated with an outstanding attitude from all staff. My mam says on every single occasion how lovely the place is, how smart it is and how much she likes all the people in it and I agree with her totally. The food smells and looks gorgeous and it is the cleanest place I've been in.

Submit a Review for Reuben Manor

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Reuben Manor

There are no jobs posted yet for Reuben Manor

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Reuben Manor