Francis Court, Crawley, West Sussex

Francis Court specialises in a number of care forms, including nursing, residential and the challenging needs of individuals who have a form of dementia.

All personal needs are dealt with sensitively by Francis Court's team of professional carers, who are also skilled in taking on end-of-life care requirements when required.

The accommodation has its own secluded garden with a pond, together with an outside reminiscence area that helps residents suffering memory loss to maintain a calmer outlook.

Group: Care UK Nursing & Residential Care Services

Person in charge: Nicola Palladino (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: West Sussex County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 87 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Specialist Care Categories: Challenging Behaviour • Hearing Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Francis Court: click here

The user 'Review Score' (9.4 for Francis Court) is based on 34 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Francis Court

My mother is well looked after and loved. The care and nursing staff are wonderful and I would recommend this nursing home highly.

Francis Court

We would recommend this care home. It has excellent care. Very clean, rooms are homely and very comfortable. Staff are excellent. Both our auntie and uncle were here, our auntie was there at the end of her life and was treated with dignity and respect.

Francis Court

My father has been treated with care and respect. They have encouraged him to join in with group activities to help keep his mind active. When making decisions about the menu, they give him time to make his choices and have a pleasant manner when speaking to him. He is always clean and smartly dressed in his own clothes. Medical and auxiliary facilities have been first rate.

Francis Court

Fabulous staff with friendly smiles. Always welcoming to those who visit. Nan is always very happy and enjoys her time here.

Francis Court

My father is very happy with the food and bedroom. The staff are excellent (I could not do their job). I am very pleased with his care and it is good to see him out of bed ( he was in hospital beforehand for 4 months bedridden).

Francis Court

My mother is now in a place of safety, her needs catered for. Very happy.

Francis Court

Very good service all round. Staff are very helpful and make me very welcome on visiting. Everything so clean.

Francis Court

Our mother has always begged us (family) not to put her in a home, at 98 there was no other choice. We are so delighted with everything at Francis Court and our mum seems very content.

Francis Court

I was very sad when Harry had to go into a care home in November 2014 - the care and quality and respect has been wonderful. I am thinking of booking into what could be classed as a first class hotel!

Francis Court

Francis Court is a wonderful care home. Residents are cared for with kindness, skill and dignity. Visitors are welcomed and respected. The grounds are lovely and easily accessible. Residents are encouraged to go outside in good weather. Residents are encouraged to participate in activities which are varied. The carers and nurses are excellent as are all the staff.

Francis Court

I have ticked most categories below as very good. It would need to be exceptional for me to tick excellent as I think there is always room for improvement. Having said that I am very happy with everything. The staff are kind, my husband is settled and well cared for.

Francis Court

Very good in most departments. But could do with residents being taken out on the odd occasion with a mini bus being provided, it would make such a difference for them. Excellent care throughout. Very pleased

Francis Court

I was impressed by the standards of dignity with which my husband was treated. I felt happy to place him in the care which is very difficult decision. Above all it is the atmosphere, ambiance of the building and the approach by all the staff which reassures me that my husband is in a good place.

Francis Court

I would recommend Francis Court although not having been here long I have found the staff friendly, respectful and helpful. I believe my mothers needs to be fully met.

Francis Court

I would recommend and I have as I feel it is well above the average in every area.

Francis Court

We were impressed on our initial visit by the receptionist and the interaction we observed between staff and residents. We have been proved right. Everyone here is very helpful but obviously we see the nurses and carers mostly. Their level of care is excellent and mummy is most appreciative of this and their friendliness. It's fantastic that we are welcome to visit at any time, which we do, so we know that we have made the right choice.

Francis Court

We have been very impressed with the standard of care. ALL the staff have such a caring attitude and are so approachable. We have always been made very welcome and nothing is too much trouble. We are very happy that we have chosen this home for our mother.

Francis Court

Everything at Frances Court is perfect. No worries about anything.

Francis Court

I find all the staff caring and considerate. I am always informed of what my mum has done (including activities undertaken). I and other visitors are welcomed and respected. Her room is lovely and kept clean and tidy. The garden is beautiful and I enjoyed the fact that it was well utilised in the summer. Recent management changes seem to be for the better. Well done all!

Francis Court

You are made to feel welcome. Residents are well cared for.

Francis Court

Staff always friendly and caring. Please keep up all your hard work.

Francis Court

Francis Court is a very friendly, safe home. Residents are well cared for, the home is clean and we, as visitors are made very welcome.

Francis Court

My mother has been a resident at Francis Court for just over a year, having moved from a far from satisfactory home. Apart from some management issues I have been pleased with all aspects of her care. The staff are generally delightful and are very kind to her. With the arrival of a new manager this week I am hopeful that standards will improve even more.

Francis Court

The staff here are more than helpful, nothing is too much trouble. My husband has settled amazingly well, which gives the family peace of mind. The only problem is there are no Physio on the staff basis but all in all a happy place to visit.

Francis Court

An excellent home, staff attentive with a genuine passion for their profession. Overall very impressed. My only slight criticism is the amount of temporary staff although appreciate the difficulty in recruiting permanent staff.

Francis Court

Good accommodation. Safe environment. Well kept garden. Resident not too happy with the food very bland.

Francis Court

Excellent facilities, staff very kind caring and empathetic. A safe and secure environment.

Francis Court

Caring staff, excellent layout of building and facilities. Excellent safety for residents secure caring environment for vulnerable people.

Francis Court

My father in law has been very settled at Francis Court. He has had and continues to receive excellent care. To anyone considering Francis Court I would strongly recommend here for excellent personal care.

Francis Court

My dad has been very settles and is very well looked after. I would recommend Francis Court to anyone looking for excellent considered care.

Francis Court

Would certainly recommend France Court. Very happy with my husbands care. Wonderful staff, are they valued?.

Francis Court

After looking at many care homes, Francis Court came top of the list. Nearly a year later I am pleased with my choice. The staff are really lovely and cope with difficulties well. Thank you to everyone - my mind is at peace about the care of my dear husband.

Francis Court

Hi Mark Good to see you today. My mum has settled really well at Francis Court. She's been there nearly a month which has given me time to see her becoming familiar with the new environment and enjoying a good relationship with the staff. They have been very supportive both to her and to me and they are warm and friendly. There is a good atmosphere at Francis Court and all the residents I have met seem happy. The decor is relaxing and the home is well kept. The food is tasty and well presented. I feel confident now that my mum is in good hands and FC is so much better than where she was. Thank you. Regards Sue George

Francis Court

Dear Mark Two weeks have passed since Mum's respite stay, and the change in her is still being seen. She is eating better, enjoying a cup of tea more and she is trying to be more chatty too. The staff and care she received were really positive, so much so she didn't want to leave when her time was finished. I popped in the following week to collect the last bits of laundry, and to hand over cards of thanks. All the care staff I met asked after mum, said they missed her and how lovely she was. Thank you so much for the extra effort you personally put in by ensuring she could stay here despite scheduled refurbishment. Francis Court is a home from home and a credit to care of the elderly and dementia needy clients. We have today been told mum has been approved as a Band C funded dementia care client by WS Social Services. As a family we have to find her a place and will be talking together about the possibilities available. Dr Litchfield her GP recommended Francis Court and I know she has patients there so we may also seek her advice and support.

Submit a Review for Francis Court

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Francis Court

Care Assistant - Full Training Provided

Exceeds National Minimum Wage (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)

Care Assistant - Day & Night Positions

Exceeds National Minimum Wage (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time or Part Time)

Support Worker - West Sussex

Carer - Flexible Hours - Training Offered

Support Worker - Flexible Hours - Training Offered

Registered Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD

£15.00ph plus benefits (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)
Crawley, West Sussex

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Francis Court