Hall Park Care Home, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Hall Park is a warm and inviting residence in the suburbs of Nottingham; it is surrounded by parks and greenery, and with great access to local amenities.

With 62 bedrooms divided between residential and dementia care units, professionals think carefully about the type of room each residents needs. Bedrooms are set across two floors, and each floor has two of its own living and dining rooms, meaning peace and quiet is never far away. All furnishings and decor throughout the home are of an exceptionally high standard.

There is also two acres of beautiful landscaped gardens and a large patio area, perfect for outdoor socialising. Care workers understand that moving into Hall Park will be a considerable transition, but it's one they try to make feel as easy as possible. By helping you arrange your room just the way you like, or bringing you your daily newspaper, they'll do the little things that make the biggest difference.

Group: brighterkind

Person in charge: Donna Crann (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottingham City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 62 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Hall Park Care Home: click here

The user Review Score of 8.1 for Hall Park Care Home is based on 2 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 8.083 is made up of 4.818 Points relating to the ratings and 3.265 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The rooms I did not see, and value for money I do not know. From what I have seen for myself the whole system runs effectively. The cleanliness and staff are very good. My Uncle enjoy's the food especially the breakfast I cannot fault any of it.

The home provided Mum excellent care in convivial,clean,and friendly environment.Any home is only as good as its staff, and Hall Parks were, and I am sure still are kind, conscientious, and caring. Their understanding, and empathy in working with dementia deserves special praise.

The management team always endeavour to meet and where possible exceed expectations.

Submit a Review for Hall Park Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Hall Park Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Hall Park Care Home

Antonio

Antonio Rodrigues de Oliver

Job Title: Maintenance

My name is Antonio Rodrigues de Oliver I am responsible for the general fabric of the building and ensuring all statutory maintenance is completed.

Statutory Maintenance COSHH Fire Warden

Diane

Diane Good

Job Title: Head Chef

My Name is Diane Good I am Head Chef at Hall Park and ensure that we produce restaurant quality nutritious meals. I consult with our resident committee to design a personalised menu for Hall Park.

Qualified Chef

Linda

Linda Lee

Job Title: Head House Keeper

My name is Linda Lee I am Head House Keeper at Hall Park. I have responsibility for the clealiness of the home and the smooth running of the laundry. I take pride in my work and ensure a personal service is delivered to all our residents.

Housekeeping, Dry Cleaning, Sewing, alterations and repairs

Claire

Claire Harne

Job Title: Recreation Leisure Coordinator

My Name is Claire Harne I am responsible for the recreation & leisure programme at Hall Park. I work with the residents committee to design a full activities programme which supports the health and wellbeing of our residents and encourages an active lifestyle.

Recreation & Leisure, Reminiscense, Dementia

Jenny

Jenny Ellis

Job Title: Administrator

My name is Jenny Ellis I am the administrator at Hall Park and ensure the smooth running of the reception, administration and finance department with the support of my reception team Julie and Laura.

Administration Finance Accounts

Pat

Pat Whitbread

Job Title: Deputy Manager

My Name is Pat Whitbread and I am Deputy Manager and Head of Care at Hall Park. I have a wealth of experience in residential care and have been a Registered Manager. I believe in a person centred approach to care and strive to maintain the high quality personalised service we offer at Hall Park.

Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health
Qualifications

NVQ 4 Health & Social Care, Leadership & Management

Donna

Donna Crann

My name is Donna Crann and I am the registered manager at Hall Park. I have worked in residential care for over 20 years and have experience in various specialisms and all roles within the home. I am passionate about delivering high quality person centred care. I have always operated an open door policy and appreciate feedback to ensure we maintain our quality and standard of care.

I have a very active teenager who keeps me busy outside of work and lots of hobbies and interests.

Specialisms

Elderly Care,Dementia Care, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health.
Qualifications

BA(Hons) Business Management, NVQ 4 Health & Social Care, Registered Managers Award

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Hall Park Care Home