Aran Court Nursing Home

Braymoor Road, Tile Cross, Birmingham B33 0LR

Aran Court Nursing Home, Birmingham, West Midlands

Aran Court Nursing Home is under the ownership of award winning care provider Avery Healthcare, is a modern and purpose built nursing home, designed to be welcoming, relaxing and stylish.

Located in Tile Cross, Birmingham, Aran Court understands the importance of creating a harmonious atmosphere, ensuring there are plenty of cosy rooms to relax and socialise in and a beautiful garden space to encourage residents to connect with nature. Experienced nurses and care assistants are on call 24-hours a day to ensure that residents’ every need can be catered for and the compassionate staff ensure that all people in their care are comfortable and retain as much independence as possible.

Aran Court offers a varied range of activities, as keeping active and mentally stimulated plays a key role in their 'Well-being' programme. There are excursions to local places of interest, organised activities and social events for the residents to participate in to enhance new friendships.

Their dining menu offers well-balanced and nutritious food in a companionable environment and there is also private dining for those who wish to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family.

Group: Avery Healthcare Group

Person in charge: Shobha Kapoor (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Birmingham City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 86 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Cancer Care • Epilepsy • Multiple Sclerosis • Parkinson's Disease • Stroke

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single from £750

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Aran Court Nursing Home: click here

The Review Score of 8.6 (maximum of 10) for Aran Court Nursing Home is based on 7 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 8.591 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.728 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 3.863 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 8.591 for Aran Court Nursing Home is based on 7 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.728 for Aran Court Nursing Home is calculated as follows: ( (61 Excellents x 5) + (18 Goods x 4) + (2 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 81 Ratings = 4.728

The Quantity Score of 3.863 for Aran Court Nursing Home is calculated as follows:

2. 0.1 x 7 Positive Reviews = 0.700

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

My daughter has been a resident of Aron Court for nearly 3 years. I am so grateful to the nursing staff and the carers for their care of my daughter. Everyone at the home from the cleaners, kitchen staff and carers to the receptionists and the Care Manager are pleasant and approachable. There is an open door policy and you can discuss any problems with the management at any time. There are regular meetings where we are kept up to date with what is going on in the home.

How likely would you be to recommend Aran Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

My 90 year old mother has been a resident at Aran Court since July 2010. At the time of admittance she was given a few months to live. We are now in March 2016 and mum is still with us and both myself and my family thank the staff for the care and attention shown to her on a daily basis. I would also like to thank the staff for their patience when dealing with enquiries from her family.

How likely would you be to recommend Aran Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

Its a nice care home. I have been as a resident for the last 5 years now. If I was not happy I would not stay, I go into the office sometimes and sing to them ha ha, I can do what I want with in reason, I have my own garden, where I have grown some veg, the staff and management are brilliant I could not ask for better, nothing is too much trouble and management are there for you. If you need to talk to them about anything you can and they will go over it with you, so you understand things a litter better, which puts your mind at rest. I am in a wheelchair and I really would not want to go anywhere else, it really is like home from home.

How likely would you be to recommend Aran Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

This home is a family. From management through to kitchen porters everyone is friendly efficient and work tirelessly 24/7 365 days a week. I viewed 17 homes with my mother before we came across this one.
This is the best home in Birmingham and they cater for every complex case turning no one away and have nursed husband and wife together at the same time. The nursing skill is fantastic and their quick thinking have kept my father alive on numerous occasions . The care team are very hard working and have become my fathers other family. Should anyone out there find a better home please let me know and I will move my father there!!!

There is no better care home than Aran Court.

How likely would you be to recommend Aran Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

I have been a resident at Aran Court for almost 3 years. The care provided is of a high standard with a skilled nursing team supported by well trained and motivated care workers. The housekeeping team ensure that all rooms and public areas are cleaned to the highest standards. The food is nutritional and a choice is always available, it is also possible to have bespoke dishes made. The home have many events during the year that family and friends can attend. There is also a schedule of activities that it is possible to join in or attend with the support of the carers if required. The staff are very caring and supportive and have a professional outlook to their work. The management team are hands on in their approach which creates a good working environment and in addition to regular relative meetings they operate an open door policy for residents and relatives. Aran Court provides a safe and professional environment for its residents to be taken care of.

How likely would you be to recommend Aran Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

The Staff are really polite and very helpful in caring for my mom, attending to her every need. Giving her meals on time and the nurses giving her medication on time.

I come to visit my mom everyday and I feel comfortable that mom is being looked after and cared for. And I'm grateful for this.

How likely would you be to recommend Aran Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

My husband has been in Aran Court for nearly 5 years, in this time he had been exceptionally well looked after, his every need is catered for, the carers are angels. My husband has behavioural problems along with a lot of medical conditions and the carers understand how to care for him, he has been in other care homes but none meet the standard of Aran Court. The management are extremely competent in their positions and are always there to listen to any problems that I have have and have helped me understand my husband and always been there for me in my time if need. I can not fault this care in anyway what so ever I have nothing but praise for Aran Court.

Submit a Review for Aran Court Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Aran Court Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Aran Court Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Aran Court Nursing Home