Tel: 01924 439321

Group: Plus Care Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Vandana Sachdev (Director)

Local Authority / Social Services: Kirklees Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 32 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Sensory Impairment • Younger Adults

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Stonehouse Manor: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Stonehouse Manor

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Stonehouse Manor

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.3 for Stonehouse Manor) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Stonehouse Manor on Friday 23 August 2013 by Bruce M (Son of resident)

The staff at Stonehouse Manor have provided a superb level of care for my mother for the last eighteen months, always showing great patience and understanding. They don't just do their job, they go beyond it in trying to help her and make her life as good as can be. They are really welcoming and informative to the family too. The interior of the home is clean and bright, with facilities I hadn't expected and a room set out as a cafe where drinks can be made, rather than a machine in a corridor. It is a fine place and I am glad mum could be fitted in last year, when her illness worsened.

Review of Stonehouse Manor on Friday 16 August 2013 by Barbara M (Daughter of resident)

I can't fault the care and consideration my mum has received since going into Stonehouse Manor. The staff there are friendly and we as a family feel as though they have become part of our family too. They bring laughter and thoughtfullness into my mum's life and we look forward to visiting each time we go. They are always professional and make time to listen to us as well as my mum. We keep saying how lucky we were to find a care home like this. Thank you Stonehouse Manor!

Submit a Recommendation for Stonehouse Manor

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Stonehouse Manor and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Stonehouse Manor

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Stonehouse Manor

Other Care Homes located nearby to Stonehouse Manor

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page