Acer Court Care Home

172 Nottingham Road, Nuthall, Nottingham NG8 6AX

Acer Court Care Home, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Acer Court Care Home, in Nuthall, specialises in residential and dementia care for the elderly, in modern and comfortable surroundings that carers are able to tailor to personal requirements.

The home's bedrooms are all en-suite, excellent for the privacy and dignity of each service user, as well as being spacious and homely, many of which have scenic garden views.

A versatile care service, Acer Court has incorporated educational programmes to help individuals and their families cope better with dementia, as well as hosting regular community events and assisting residents in the use of online communications.

Group: Avery Healthcare Group

Person in charge: Catherine Antoniak (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottinghamshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 90 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Spanish; Castilian, Tagalog

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own Furniture if required • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Acer Court Care Home: click here

The Review Score of 8.9 (maximum of 10) for Acer Court Care Home is based on 9 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 8.924 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.824 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.1 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 8.924 for Acer Court Care Home is based on 9 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.824 for Acer Court Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (90 Excellents x 5) + (17 Goods x 4) + (1 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 108 Ratings = 4.824

The Quantity Score of 4.1 for Acer Court Care Home is calculated as follows:

2. 0.1 x 9 Positive Reviews = 0.900

I have (did) find all the staff to be very caring whatever time I went to see my husband, what ever time I went to see my husband whatever time I went to Acer Court the staff were welcoming and helpful to all the clients. The home was always clear. I do not visit anyone now. My husband died just before Christmas. I have nothing but praise for the staff.

How likely would you be to recommend Acer Court Care Home? Extremely Likely

I really like the fact my family and friends can visit me whenever they wish and I can come and go when I please.
I like that I have been able to help keep my church connections on Sundays.
I always enjoy the activity outings such as shopping and the garden centre.

How likely would you be to recommend Acer Court Care Home? Extremely Likely

I know that carers is the correct name for them, but I think of them as my 'friends'.

How likely would you be to recommend Acer Court Care Home? Likely

Helpful staff, very caring.
Great themed activities and entertainment. I really enjoy the residents and staff involvement.

How likely would you be to recommend Acer Court Care Home? Extremely Likely

I really enjoy the hairdresser visits. Activities are always around doing things with the residents. I go to church on Sunday with other residents in the mini bus.
Visited Christmas market at Goosedale Hall and thoroughly enjoyed it.

How likely would you be to recommend Acer Court Care Home? Extremely Likely

At Acer Court Care Home I love the outings we go on, especially the shopping trips, which I always treat myself to a latte.
Good planning of activities.
I really enjoy the knitting club so much. I would like another session each week.
I really like the social coffee get together.

I am happy in this home. The carers are excellent, nothing is too much trouble. Sometimes I have lost laundry even though labelled with my name, but the staff have gone out of their way to locate it, even the manager.

How likely would you be to recommend Acer Court Care Home? Extremely Likely

My uncle has been a resident at Acer Court for six weeks. The staff including management have spent time with him so that they can really understand his needs. These have been well catered for from the start by all care home staff and health service practitioners. As a family we feel comfortable to visit at any time and always feel welcome.

How likely would you be to recommend Acer Court Care Home? Extremely Likely

My uncle was resident at Acer Court and we found the care was absolutely fantastic. Unfortunately my uncle passed away quite quickly after having a major stroke but loved the time he spent at Acer Court. Finding a good care home is very difficult and we searched long and hard to make sure we made the right decision. We were greeted by the very friendly manager who explained everything to us and made the whole process very welcoming and reassuring. The staff were magnificent, extremely caring and nothing was too much trouble for them. Our only regret was that we didn't find this care home sooner as he would of enjoyed a longer stay and led a more fulfilled life which he deserved.

Submit a Review for Acer Court Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Acer Court Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Acer Court Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Acer Court Care Home