Tel: 01706 828412
Lavender Hills is surrounded by breathtaking panoramic views in a luxury setting with each bedroom having a shower ensuite, providing the highest in residential and dementia care. The home is situated a short five minute journey from the M66 motorway junction providing ideal access to Bury, Bolton, Manchester, Blackburn and the Lancashire and Greater Manchester areas.
The home is set within 12.5 acres of landscaped and mature gardens which is home to a 50ft waterfall and a sweeping driveway. Beautiful views are presented of the Rossendale Valley where the Victorian architectural building sits. The home provides luxury hotel accommodation standards with high levels of care with specialist equipment for high dependency requirements;
• Residential care – Independent living with the extra reassurance of a carer at all times in a five star luxurious setting.
• Respite care – from overnight stays to months at a time, the home is perfectly equipped to welcome you during temporary stays whilst you receive uncompromised levels of care and hospitality.
• Convalescence care – whether recuperating from surgery or ailments we have the input necessary to aid your recovery and also work alongside occupational therapists to do so as part of a bespoke care plan.
• Day Care – enjoy lunch, dinner and socialising within the Lavender community on a day care package that can be suited specifically for you.
The natural settings and surroundings of the home continue internally from the moment you walk through the front door; oak wall panelling, large bay windows and generous amounts of natural day light come together to instil the natural and calm ambience of the countryside within the home. The lovingly restored lounges overlook the rolling countryside and local woodland views.
Each bedroom in the home has:
• Luxuriously equipped ensuites with shower
• Television points and Satellite TV on request
• Wireless internet connectivity on request
• State of the art nurse call system
Recreational and relaxation space at the home is abundant, providing:
• A substantial lounge with a floor to ceiling windowed wall overlooking the views
• Four beautifully appointed lounges
• Two terraced areas
• Substantial gardens
Owner: Millennium Care Group
Local Authority / Social Services: Lancashire County Council (click for contact details)
Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) - Privately Owned , 45 residents
Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age
Single Rooms: 45
Rooms with ensuite WC: 45
Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Own Furniture if required • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access
Latest CQC* Report on Lavender Hills Care Home: click here
*Care Quality Commission (CQC) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in England.
Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Lavender Hills Care Home
Please Contact Us for Latest Vacancies
There is currently no 'User Rating' for Lavender Hills Care Home, as a minimum of 3 Recommendations with Ratings must be submitted, before a 'User Rating' is created, using the average of all submitted ratings. The Rating options offered on the Recommendation form are as follows: Satisfactory, Good, Excellent.
Review of Lavender Hills Care Home, Bury, Lancashire by Daughters (Daughter of resident)
Monday 13 May 2013
Lavender Hills is a very comfortable care home with kind staff and is housed in an old converted manor house set in grounds with glorious views. Mum is 93 and very mentally agile. She knows how she likes to live her life and staff at the home are happy to allow her the freedom to make her own day-to-day decisions, while caring for her physical infirmities. She is happy and contented and, with their - and our - support, lives exactly as she wants.
Care / Support: Good
Food & Drink: Satisfactory
Safety / Security: Good
Value for Money: Satisfactory
Care Home Search •
Care Home Providers •
Care Home Associations •
Care Home Fees Advice
Products & Services for Care Homes • A-Z Care Homes Guide • Care Data • Care News & Events • Care Home Jobs
Care Training Courses • iPhone & Android Apps
© 2013 carehome.co.uk