Alma Court Care Centre, Cannock, Staffordshire

Alma Court is a purpose built specialist care centre for older adults with challenging behaviour. Offering very intensive care packages with many of the residents receiving one-to-one care. The home has a retained psychiatrist who visits weekly to ensure the highest possible standards of care are maintained.

Alma Court Care Centre is part of a family-run service that specialises in person-centred care packages that respect the dignity of the elderly while adhering to modern care methods.

Part of the expanding Restful Homes Group, Alma Court carers take pride in the reputation of the homes amongst fellow health professionals and the local community.

Carers are trained to recognised standards with quality care being the ultimate aim of the service, in order to support the happiness and comfort of each service user.

Group: Avery Healthcare Group

Person in charge: Cheri Law (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Staffordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 26 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Learning Disability • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Challenging Behaviour • Head/Brain Injury • Huntington's Disease • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Alma Court Care Centre: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.3 for Alma Court Care Centre) is based on 2 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Alma Court Care Centre

May I recommend the management and staff of Alma Court for the love and care they give to my wife who is suffering with end stage dementia and has periods of anger and very challenging behaviour but the patience and devotion to the care of the residents has to be seen to be believed. They not only look after my wife but show care for me. When it was our Golden Wedding Anniversary the home gave a party including a decorated cake. I visit nearly every day and the home is extremely clean and welcoming there is always a smile for me even when my wife is having a difficult time that day.

Alma Court Care Centre

Until recently my dad was a resident sadly he passed away on 22nd march, I would like to say how wonderful all the carers were with my dad during his stay with them, the week leading up to and on the day my dad passed away the carers where good to us and made a very difficult week a bearable one, so a big thank you to all the carers, I would highly recommend Alma court

Submit a Review for Alma Court Care Centre

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Alma Court Care Centre

There are no jobs posted yet for Alma Court Care Centre

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Alma Court Care Centre