Cildewi House, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire

Cildewi House is committed to supporting individuals with mental health needs, developing their independence skills and confidence, to achieve as fulfilled life as possible within safe, nurturing environment.

Service users are assited and supported to achieve maximum independence, by integrating themselves into the local community and by forming new relationships inside and outside of the home.

Group: Tracscare

Person in charge: Susan J Roberts (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Carmarthenshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 5 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Eating Disorders • Learning Disability • Mental Health Condition • Substance Misuse

Specialist Care Categories: Anorexia/Bulimia/Self Harming • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Challenging Behaviour • Schizophrenia

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Gardens for residents • Residents Internet Access

Latest Care & Social Services Inspectorate* Report on Cildewi House : click here

* Care & Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Wales.

posted 18 May 2015

Mental Health

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.6 for Cildewi House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Cildewi House

I can't recommend Cildewi House highly enough. My medical condition is Bi-Polar disorder, I lived and worked through the 80's before being sectioned in the mid 90's. I arrived here in 2012 and it is paradise in comparison to previous experiences. They are giving me a loving guiding hand to living with my medical condition. Thank goodness for Tracscare.

Cildewi House

My house
I enjoy living at this house because I feel almost completely free to do what I want all the time. I like all the staff at the moment and I'm sure they would never hurt me.

How likely would you be to recommend Cildewi House? Extremely likely

Submit a Recommendation for Cildewi House

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Cildewi House

There are no jobs posted yet for Cildewi House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Cildewi House