Cildewi House, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire

Cildewi House is committed to supporting individuals with mental health needs, developing their independence skills and confidence, to achieve as fulfilled life as possible within safe, nurturing environment.

Service users are assited and supported to achieve maximum independence, by integrating themselves into the local community and by forming new relationships inside and outside of the home.

Group: Tracscare

Person in charge: Susan J Roberts (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Carmarthenshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 5 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Eating Disorders • Learning Disability • Mental Health Condition • Substance Misuse

Specialist Care Categories: Anorexia/Bulimia/Self Harming • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Challenging Behaviour • Schizophrenia

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Gardens for residents • Residents Internet Access

Latest Care & Social Services Inspectorate* Report on Cildewi House : click here

* Care & Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Wales.

The user 'Review Score' (8.6 for Cildewi House) is based on 2 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Cildewi House

I can't recommend Cildewi House highly enough. My medical condition is Bi-Polar disorder, I lived and worked through the 80's before being sectioned in the mid 90's. I arrived here in 2012 and it is paradise in comparison to previous experiences. They are giving me a loving guiding hand to living with my medical condition. Thank goodness for Tracscare.

Cildewi House

My house
I enjoy living at this house because I feel almost completely free to do what I want all the time. I like all the staff at the moment and I'm sure they would never hurt me.

How likely would you be to recommend Cildewi House? Extremely likely

Submit a Review for Cildewi House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Cildewi House

There are no jobs posted yet for Cildewi House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Cildewi House