Herries Lodge, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Herries Lodge
Herries Lodge

Tel: 0114 231 4879

Herries Lodge is a forty-seven capacity Ideal Care Homes facility, offering care packages tailored to the needs of each individual user and a pleasant living interior that is spacious and well-equipped for a wide range of care needs.

Carers are skilled in looking after adults with dementia, trained to the highest standards and respecting feedback from family and loved ones.

All bedrooms are en-suite and include shower rooms, with residents also able to enjoy Internet access, Freeview TV and mini fridges, together with landscaped gardens.

Owner: Ideal Care Homes

Person in charge: Donna Ashton (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Sheffield City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 47 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia

Facilities & Services: Close to Local shops • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Herries Lodge: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Herries Lodge

(Residential and Dementia Vacancies)
posted 17 Apr 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Herries Lodge

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.4 for Herries Lodge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Herries Lodge on Friday 21 March 2014 by Catherine Meester (Daughter of resident)

Herries Lodge is a beautiful home with dedicated staff. As I live abroad it gives me a good feeling to know my mom is in good hands. They keep in touch to let me know how mom is doing. I can phone any time if I have any questions. As my mom is deaf she cannot hear me on the phone, so they pass on any messages. The staff treat people as individuals not as numbers.

Review of Herries Lodge on Monday 3 March 2014 by Robert Mason (Son of Resident)

My father William Mason has been in Herries Lodge Care home since April 2012 when it opened. I was very apprehensive about my father going into care but the staff were very sensitive to his needs and concerns and he quickly settled in. He really enjoys being with other residents and together with excellent facilities and staff he is really happy and has given us peace of mind. I would recommend the home to anyone.

Review of Herries Lodge on Wednesday 12 February 2014 by Megan W (Resident)

You are welcomed by all the staff and they listen anytime to what you have to tell them. They are very concerned about what routine you need to take. They make sure you eat regularly and have a good amount to drink. Where I am concerned I really cannot fault this place or the staff.

Review of Herries Lodge on Wednesday 4 December 2013 by Brian Holford (Husband of the late Jean Holford)

My wife was a resident of the Herries Lodge care home for 12 months until her sad death on the 18th July 13 ages 69 years. She had spent 33 years nursing the elderly with dementia returning at the age of 60 from the NHS. I visited her every day and was highly impressed by the staff kindness, competence and above all else their humour so important in caring for the elderly. As a retired senior nurse myself I was able to objectify observe their work which was excellent and nothing was too much trouble to them. I highly commend the home and all the staff thank you to all.

Submit a Recommendation for Herries Lodge

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Herries Lodge and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Herries Lodge

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Herries Lodge