Job Title: Assistant Area Manager Add Job to My Folder
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Category: Managers
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2011
Job Location: Selby, North Yorkshire
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000/Year
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Adam Ellis
Job Reference: J6151 - CW
Assistant Area Manager
A unique and fantastic vacancy has arisen for one of the leading independent learning disability support providers.
My client is seeking a motivated and strong manager to support the Area Manager in managing a number of services in and around North\East Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate should have
* Solid experience working within a learning disability environment ideally residential and supported living
* NVQ 3 or equivalent or willingness to work towards
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to both residents and staff members
* The ability to be able to priortise tasks and lead from afar
* Be forward thinking and able to encourage and develop a staff team as well as the services
* Be able to prioritise workload and manage difficult situations and people
* You should be fully up to date with all government initatives and CQC standards
* Full UK driving licence
The succesful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Area Manager in managing and motivating staff, liaising with CQC, Commissioners, families and social workers as well as Auditing and quality assurance.
My client is seeking a candidate who can be successful within a fast paced environment. In return they are offering a competitive salary alongside the opportunity to make a difference to peoples lives. You should be willing to travel between sites and hold a full driving license.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs