Job Title: Nursing Home Manager for large prestigious home in Lancs Add Job to My Folder
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Category: Manager
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2011
Job Location: Lancaster, Lancashire
Company: 2S Recruitment
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Residential Team
Job Reference: 2SRR77
Nursing Home Manager required for a large home in Lancashire. Previous experience at this level and within elderly and dementia care essential.
Job title: Nursing Home Manager – RGN qualified
Sector: Nursing Homes – elderly and dementia
You will be an experienced and dedicated Nursing Home Manager and have the following skills and qualifications:
• NVQ 4 / Registered Manager’s Award / Leadership & Management in health & social care or equivalent qualification is desirable
• RGN qualification with current PIN
• At least 2 years experience as a Nursing Home Manager
• A solid background in elderly / dementia care
• Excellent communication skills, with all levels including colleagues, residents, families and other healthcare professionals
• Excellent management skills and a natural flair for man management
To apply for this position please email your CV or call us on 0800 122 3086.
You can also visit our website www.2srecruitment.com for hints and tips on CV writing, interview techniques and a wide range of current jobs in your chosen sector.
The above advert is posted by 2S Recruitment – a specialist employment business. All roles are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced CRB clearance.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs