Job Title: Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD Add Job to My Folder
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Category: Staff Nurses
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012
Job Location: York, North Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Adam Ellis
Job Reference: J7650 - KM
Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) position available with a professional and reputable health care provider.
An exciting opportunity has become available to become a part of a strong, reputable care group for one of their hospital services in the East Yorkshire area. The service is a small, single sex independent hospital providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for men with a learning disability complex needs and associated conditions.
The role is 40 hours p/w, days and nights.
The ideal candidate:
• Demonstrate past experience in a similar working environment.
• RMN/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Post registration education linked in to PPD
• Knowledge of current Legislation/ National trends and policies in Mental Health care
• Ability to use a wide range of problem solving methods to identify a number of different solutions depending on the complexity of the issue
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive salary package, including:
• A basic salary of up to £25,000
• EXCELLENT career progression
For more information on how to become part of this organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Kennedy McLaughlin on 0845 699 6011
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs