Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) position available with a professional and reputable health care provider.
An exciting opportunity has become available to become a part of a strong, reputable care group for one of their hospital services in the East Yorkshire area. The service is a small, single sex independent hospital providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for men with a learning disability complex needs and associated conditions.
The role is 40 hours p/w, days and nights.
The ideal candidate:
• Demonstrate past experience in a similar working environment.
• RMN/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Post registration education linked in to PPD
• Knowledge of current Legislation/ National trends and policies in Mental Health care
• Ability to use a wide range of problem solving methods to identify a number of different solutions depending on the complexity of the issue
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive salary package, including:
• A basic salary of up to £25,000
• EXCELLENT career progression
For more information on how to become part of this organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Kennedy McLaughlin on 0845 699 6011