Care Policies and Procedures 2010
Date of article: 15-Nov-10
Demonstrate compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010.
Dorset based company, W&P Assessment and Training Centre LLP have released a new set of 85 care policies and procedures which match the Health and Social Care Act 2008 requirements as specified in the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
The Policies and Procedures feature comprehensive manager’s notes, they can be personalised to your business, bought individually or as a complete set.
• Policies and procedures are cross checked to other legislative requirements eg Data Protection Act, Immigration and Asylum Act, Disability Discrimination Act.
• A year of free updates to the policies and procedures is included with their purchase.
• Updates will be emailed to you directly as legislation or guidance requires.
• The policies and procedures are set out in alphabetical order for ease of use and ordering.
• They are in word format, making them accessible, easy to review and update each year.
• Simple to personalise by following the comprehensive Managers
In addition... They take account of specific guidance detailed in appendix B which is the Schedule of Applicable Publications contained within the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety. Where pertinent, these publications are mentioned in the policies.
Please Note All NHS “Regulated Activities” are in place from 1st April 2010. Social Care providers from 1st October 2010 come under this legislation. For re-registration purposes these policies and procedures assist in demonstrating compliance.
Visit wandptraining.co.uk to view EXAMPLES and an ALPHABETICAL LIST of our Policies and Procedures.
For further information contact W&P Assessment and Training Centre on 01305 767104 or visit www.wandptraining.co.uk
Latest Product & Services Press ReleasesCare Homes to benefit from mobilised care solution from Advanced Flame Retardant Furnishings for Care Homes Bristol to see return of Care Roadshows LNT Group care home sale to Britto Healthcare Why Regular Classes is the Key to Impactful Exercise in Older Adults
Care Home Search •
Care Homes by Name •
Care Home Providers •
Care Home Associations •
Care Home Fees Advice
Products & Services for Care Homes • Care Data • Care News & Events • Care Home Jobs
Care Homes for Sale • Care Training Courses • iPhone & Android Apps
© 2014 carehome.co.uk