Horsell Lodge, Woking, Surrey

Horsell Lodge is a charming property, with both Victorian and Edwardian features, that has been purposely converted in order to achieve top quality residential care for up to forty older people.

The restoration programme has allowed service users to enjoy stylish rooms, a choice of lounge areas to relax in, including day rooms and a grand entrance hall.

Care packages available include trial stays, long-term care, as well as respite and convalescent needs. A friendly team take pride in allowing for a versatile environment, with an open visiting property and the option to personalise bedrooms.

Group: Caring Homes Group

Person in charge: Robin Bennett (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 46 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Multiple Sclerosis • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Horsell Lodge: click here

posted 31 Jan 2017

Please call 0808 223 5513 or email enquiries@caringhomes.org for further information about current Bed Vacancies at Horsell Lodge.

There are currently no reviews for Horsell Lodge

Submit a Review for Horsell Lodge

Please avoid using names and enter a minimum of 200 and maximum of 1,000 characters - Currently 0 characters.

Robyn Bennett

Joined: 2016

I lead my professional Care Team in delivering the highest level of care and support for our residents.

My commitment to professional development has equipped me well for my role here, where I work hard to ensure that those in my care lead happy and fulfilling lives, whilst maintaining choice over the care and support they receive.

I believe in maintaining strong relationships with residents and their relatives, and understand the important contribution that these relationships make to the successful running of a care home.

I feel that the Caring Homes philosophy matches up well with my own beliefs on care provision, and I am committed to ensuring that all our residents continue to receive the high levels of care and protection they deserve.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Horsell Lodge