Jasmin Court Nursing Home, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Jasmin Court Nursing Home is a comfortable and homely accommodation where skilled staffed practice a range of care disciplines. All provision is tailored to the individual and regularly monitored for developments.

With an approach that always considers dignity and respect, the friendly team look to have a positive impact, both on care needs and the daily lifestyle of each client.

Group: Sage Care Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Kate Winstanley (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Sheffield City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 50 Service Users

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £326 – £349 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £326 – £349 (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Jasmin Court Nursing Home to find out the exact price for your requirements.)

Facilities & Services: Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Jasmin Court Nursing Home: click here

9.6 Jasmin Court Nursing Home has a Review Score of 9.6 (9.643)

The Review Score of 9.6 (maximum of 10) for Jasmin Court Nursing Home is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.6 out of 5 from 11 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Jasmin Court Nursing Home in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 5 out of 5 from 10 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.643 for Jasmin Court Nursing Home is calculated as follows: ( (87 Excellents x 5) + (38 Goods x 4) + (4 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 129 Ratings = 4.643

The 5 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Jasmin Court Nursing Home is based on 10 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

2. Target of 10 positive Reviews (50 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 10 Reviews ÷ 10 Target = 1.000

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Jasmin Court Nursing Home?

Reviewer Connection to Jasmin Court Nursing Home

Mum has been at Jasmine Court for over a year now. It's at the opposite side of town for us which makes visiting a little more difficult. We have several care homes close by, but I can't be sure any could match the standards set by Jasmine Court, the most outstanding item is the care provided by the staff, they genuinely care and take the time and patience needed for the varying needs of their residents. The other outstanding feature is the food, if our local pub restaurant offered the same, it would be packed! Sunday lunch is particularly good, and they have accommodated my Dad and myself on a few occasions when visiting mum. The rest of the home is large open spaces, a reasonable courtyard garden and clean and tidy rooms. I'm reassured that mum is safe, well cared for and above all, happy at Jasmine Court.

How likely would you be to recommend Jasmin Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

When I went to look at the home I knew straight away that it was the home for my brother. I looked around and the staff all spoke and I had a lovely cup of tea.
The residents were all clean and looked very happy. Jugs of water, orange and blackcurrant squash on the tables, which really impressed me. A home is only as good as its manager and staff, you are really lucky to have them all. They deserve medals as big as a frying pan. Excellent team work.

I would describe your facility as very welcoming. From the moment I enter; staff are very friendly, caring and attentive. Reception, lounges and dining areas are clean, bright and cheerful. I have yet to visit and see any resident with food spills on their clothes, my dad always appears clean and well kept. Your attention to the details of your residents I would say is very good! Thank you for taking such good care of my dad!

I was very happy with my visit to my grandmother in Jasmin Court. They seemed to be looking after her very well, had done her hair, had laid on a proper meal and she seemed happier than I've seen her in a long while. I was really very impressed with the staff who seemed to be caring for people very well. It all made what I expected to be an emotionally difficult visit that much easier for me and my family.

How likely would you be to recommend Jasmin Court Nursing Home? Don't know

My step-dad was only in Jasmin Court for a couple of weeks but I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone. The staff were lovely and so were the surroundings it made my step-dads last few weeks very lovely and caring. Thank You

My husband always looks clean and healthy when I visit. I myself, am 91 yrs old and have multiple physical problems. Recently I had a bad angina attack whilst visiting my husband and the care and attention that the staff at Jasmin Court gave me that day was second to none. They put me in my husband's bed, did various checks on me and sent for the paramedics. I stayed all day and the staff gave me meals and looked in on me from time to time. I could not thank them enough (as a non-resident too) for their excellent caring attitude.

Having experience of staying at Jasmin Court for a short while, I found the staff to be very caring and the facilities to be clean and safe. now visiting Jasmin Court to see my brother now staying there. I find the staff and facilities still are at a high standard. The management is very keen on cleanliness and care of residents, have a high quality of care and plenty of food. This gives us peace of mind to leave our brother in their care.

How likely would you be to recommend Jasmin Court Nursing Home? Likely

A very nice place to stay and to visit. Staff always helpful and smiling.

My father has been resident here for 2 1/2 years. Although there have been one or two issues in the past which I have raised with the home, overall I have been satisfied with the standard of care which I would classify as good. My father filled in the boxes so you will see he is also satisfied.

My 'nan-nan' came to Jasmin Court from Dalewood View. Since being at this home, she has received exemplary care. Any issues that we have raised have been dealt with and staff members are always happy to speak to us. As my 'nan-nan' has deteriorated, we have been kept updated regarding her care. Staff are approachable and will help in any way they can.

How likely would you be to recommend Jasmin Court Nursing Home? Likely

There is always someone nearby the room. So if help is needed it's not long before they get there. Meals are about the same time each day.

Submit a Review for Jasmin Court Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Jasmin Court Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Jasmin Court Nursing Home