Barchester High Habberley House Care Home

Habberley Road, Kidderminster DY11 5RJ

Barchester High Habberley House Care Home, Kidderminster, Worcestershire

High Habberley House makes the most of pleasant grounds and a versatile interior, a converted neo-Georgian building, to provide top quality nursing and residential care, with professionals available round-the-clock and also skilled in care and support for physical disabilities and dementia.

A committed team work hard to ensure that all provision is tailored to the individual, while allowing them to make the most of a relaxed and homely atmosphere.

All staff are carefully chosen and well-qualified to achieve the best standards, with the company philosophy focusing on an attentive service that also supports an active lifestyle. Personal interests are encouraged and there is much to enjoy within the life of the home.

The aim is to meet all residents’ needs over the long-term, living up to a reputation for quality that Barchester homes have earned.

Group: Barchester Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Jane Pye (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Worcestershire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 45 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Admission Information: Over 65 Years. Ages 18+.

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Bulgarian, Polish, Russian, Tagalog

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Barchester High Habberley House Care Home: click here

There are currently no reviews for Barchester High Habberley House Care Home

Submit a Review for Barchester High Habberley House Care Home

Please avoid using names and enter a minimum of 200 and maximum of 1,000 characters - Currently 0 characters.

Sara

Sara Morrisey

Hi and welcome to High Habberley House! I started my career in care as most people do - on the bottom rung of the ladder as a Care Assistant. It wasn't long however before I realised providing care services to vulnerable people was my passion and I soon started to understand where my career was headed. I worked my way up through various positions in the care industry and pursued a nursing qualification whilst doing this.

In 2000, I obtained my Learning Disabilities Nursing Qualification (RNLD). I also hold a teaching qualification.

I have managed care homes in various settings for a number of years now and bring with me a true passion for ensuring the highest quality care delivery through a person centred approach. My team will be supported to perform their roles each day with a programme of continuous training and development. For those who wish to progress, the Barchester Business School is available to pursue their chosen qualifications. I am also a keen beleiver in an open door policy, ensuring that my team understand they can approach me at any time should they need to chat about anything at all.

This applies to the residents and the families of our residents also. I encourage a healthy environment where feedback and open discussions are paramount in enabling us to continually improve the already high standards we aim to attain.

Outside of work my time is occupied by my family and my 4 year old West Highland Terrier called Beau... he will become a regular visitor to the home also!

Do feel free to browse our web pages but there is no better way to get to know more about us, than to pop in for a coffee and a chat. A warm welcome will always await you at High Habberley House and I look forward to meeting you very soon!

Donna

Donna Reeves

Job Title: Head Housekeeper

Donna and her team work hard to ensure the home maintains a high standard in both laundry and cleaning. Donna and her team are regulalrly joined by residents who are always keen to assist with daily domestic tasks, be it be folding, laundry or polishing.

Sarah

Sarah Finch

Job Title: Head Chef

They and their team provide nutritious and well balanced meals. They cater for every dietary requirement. Sarah /Jo and her team achieved 5 stars within Worcestershire scores on the doors. They take great pride in their work.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Barchester High Habberley House Care Home