Heathercroft Nursing Home, Warrington, Cheshire

Heathercroft Nursing Home is a 88 bedroom facility, offering scenic grounds and a comfortable interior for service users with Nursing, Residential and EMI Residential needs.

Alongside professional person-centred care, all residents have an active and interesting lifestyle as part of the care provider's vision to achieve good emotional well-being.

Qualified nurses are available throughout the day and night, with additional features including a specialist EMI residential unit, an on-site hairdressing salon, extensive gardens and the popular 'Ashberry Arms' and 'Stumble Inn' pub.

Group: Ashberry Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Caron Ratcliffe (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Warrington Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 88 Service Users

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Separate Dementia Care Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

If you would like to book a visit, please contact the office on 01925 813330 with a time and date.

Free on-sight car parking available.

Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Heathercroft Nursing Home: click here

8.9 Heathercroft Nursing Home has a Review Score of 8.9 (8.890)

The Review Score of 8.9 (maximum of 10) for Heathercroft Nursing Home is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.6 out of 5 from 6 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Heathercroft Nursing Home in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 4.3 out of 5 from 5 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.606 for Heathercroft Nursing Home is calculated as follows: ( (48 Excellents x 5) + (18 Goods x 4) + (5 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 71 Ratings = 4.606

The 4.284 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Heathercroft Nursing Home is based on 5 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

2. Target of 17.6 positive Reviews (88 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 5 Reviews ÷ 17.6 Target = 0.284

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Heathercroft Nursing Home?

Reviewer Connection to Heathercroft Nursing Home

Our mum was a resident at Heathercroft for approximately 4years and during that time the staff and residents became her second family. The care and support she received was second to none, nothing was too much trouble and she was treated with sincere understanding, dignity and respect.
Mum had a gentle and kind nature with a wonderful sense of humour and we genuinely believe that she came to be loved by all the staff.
This was never more evident than by the loving care she received during her illness and end of life care.
Throughout mum's time at Heathercroft the support we received as a family was exemplary and words cannot express adequately how much we appreciate the staff and management's kindness and thoughtful ways.
A very big thank you to you all for taking such good care of our dear mum. It will never be forgotten.

How likely would you be to recommend Heathercroft Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

If this was started over six months ago, all options would be ticked excellent.
Not now. My wife, your resident and myself have visited numerous homes in the surrounding areas over the last 20 years. None of them come up to the standard of this home, I have told this to every potential client's relatives that I have met. But something has gone wrong. I understand the manageress was under pressure to reduce expenditure and the staff became unsettled and a number of them left, including the manageress. There are now usually some banking staff. This is unsatisfactory as they have not got the continuity to bond with residents and familiarise themselves with routines, putting more pressure on remaining staff, who I always described as Angels. They are all keeping the place functioning and I cannot thank them enough. I can only suggest the directors, owner/owners need to get on the shop floor and see and hear from their employees the unrest their directives are causing. I think this would be enlightening for them. My initial elation regarding the home has faded. Now every visit is approached with trepidation as to what will happen next.

How likely would you be to recommend Heathercroft Nursing Home? Don't know

My father was a resident at Heathercroft for the last few weeks of his life.
I chose this nursing home after being shown round and I am so glad I did.
The staff were so caring and thoughtful not only to my father but to all who visited and I cannot thank them enough and I hope the owners appreciate their staff as much as I did.
Nothing was too much trouble and the respect and dignity shown towards my father was second to none.
I visited almost every day and found it to be a big part of my life.
Whilst staying there my father celebrated his 90th birthday and a special thank you to the lady who helped organise a party for him.
I chose for my father to pass in Heathercroft rather than hospital as I knew how well cared for he would be in those last few days and I was right.
The lovely card, forget me not seeds and spray of flowers sent from Heathercroft after my fathers passing was such a lovely touch.
A big "Thank you" to all the staff from the bottom of my heart.

Very good standard of care provided for my sister, who has learning difficulties and as she ages, experiences confusion and is very vulnerable.

Her needs are well accommodated and she enjoys the freedom of the home with her own en-suite bedroom.

My dad has been in this nursing home for two years. The staff, nurses and care workers are brilliant, nothing is too much trouble for them. My dad always seems happy and well cared for. I visit my dad every day and have noticed the care that the residents get is wonderful.

My mum went into here last November, she loved it.
The staff could not be more caring and dedicated if they tried. They treat people, residents and their family with respect and dignity.
My mother passed away today and wanted to pass away here and not in a hospital. The care she received is brilliant and put our minds at rest knowing she was somewhere that cares.
To ALL the staff, we cannot thank you enough and we know how wonderful you all are.

Submit a Review for Heathercroft Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Heathercroft Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Heathercroft Nursing Home