share this job on:
Job Title: Senior Occupational Health Advisor - cheltenham Add to My Job Folder
Job Setting: Care Provider HQ / Office
Job Role: Nurse
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2010
Job Location: Cheltenham , Gloucestershire
Salary: £36,500 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: louise bellamy
Job Reference: SCS-SOHA-CHELT
Senior Occupational Health Advisor - £36,500k pa – Cheltenham.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. They have a large, varied national client base and provide services including absence management, case management, health screening and surveillance, stress management, health education programmes and health management consultancy. They are looking for a Senior Occupational Health Advisor to manage on site services for one of their prestigious clients based in the Cheltenham area of Gloucester.
• Leading and managing the OH team to deliver the contract to specifications and client satisfaction
• Provide specialist occupational health advice and support to line managers and HR managers
• Preparation of occupational health policies, standards and procedures
• Prepare objectives and targets for measuring performance of occupational health service
• Monitor referrals through collation, analysis and interpretation of health related data e.g. sickness absence referrals.
• Production of progress reports for the client
• Recruitment of staff
• Carry out annual appraisals for staff
• Identify training needs of staff to maintain skills and competence
• Auditing of occupational health service and personnel
• Monitoring workloads, throughput and performance of OH team.
You must be RN qualified with an OH Diploma with proven experience in case management and DSE risk assessment. You must be competent at making complex clinical occupational health decisions and giving appropriate advice to management at all levels. Evidential experience of managing an OH team is also necessary.
In return you will receive a generous salary and benefits package including a contributory pension.