Health Care Assistant
This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Job Role: Bank Carer / Care Assistant
16 Nov 2017
, North Somerset
Cedars Care Group
View all jobs posted by Cedars Care Group
per hour £7.50
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Melanie Haslewood
ELL Bank carer
Cedars Care Group is a family run company with fourteen years of
experience in nursing, dementia, elderly care and seven boutique homes
across the UK.
We are seeking Bank Health Carers to join our Nursing Care Home team
in sunny Weston Super Mare.
- 12-hour shift patterns 7am-7pm days and 7pm-7am nights, to include
a share of weekends
- Flexible shifts available for our bank staff to work days and/or nights.
- To promote and provide skilled care for the elderly and be
responsible for the planning and recording the immediate and
long-term needs of the Service Users.
- To adhere to all statutory requirements and good practices as laid
by all authorities involved.
- To adhere to company policies.
- To observe and operate in accordance with the CQC Essential
standards of quality and safety
- Be involved in the implementation and maintenance of the Home’s
quality assurance programme.
- To actively support and promote decisions and initiatives by the Manger.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably requested by
your Manager from time to time, which they consider necessary to
maintain the smooth running of the home.
- To protect, secure and manage the premises and equipment.
- To help monitor and tidy the Home during the shift.
- Uniform and hot meals provided.
- Training provided.
- Flexibility of days and nights shifts offered- rotas are scheduled
minimum 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your time effectively.
- Shifts available to cover holidays and absence.
If you want to make a difference and be part of a friendly and caring
team, please forward your CV.