This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: RGN/RMN
Job Role: Bank Nurse
18 Nov 2017
C T C H Ltd (Cedar Trust Care Homes)
View all jobs posted by C T C H Ltd (Cedar Trust Care Homes)
Salary to be discussed at interview
Hours: Temporary / Cover
Contact Name: Tony Foxwell
RGN/RMN bank work
- To have responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of
nursing care to patients using the service.
- To ensure a high level of nursing care for patients, providing
information, advice and health education to patients, relatives and carers.
- To ensure the effective use of resources within The Grange.
- To lead and direct the support staff reporting to you to achieve
- To take regular charge in the absence of the person with
continuing responsibility. To provide clinical advice and support
to all areas of The Grange as required, and within the scope of
existing skills and knowledge.
- To assess care required and devise appropriate care programmes,
involving patients, carers and multi-disciplinary team, with the
monitoring and review.
- To monitor and control agreed standards of care and performance in
clinical and administrative areas to ensure delivery of
research-based quality care including regular auditing of activities
- To ensure stocks and supplies are maintained. To ensure that any
defects and maintenance requirements are reported promptly.
- To liaise with other members of the multi-disciplinary teams and
other agencies both inside and outside the home.
- To act at all times in the interest of patients, preserving
confidentiality and the dignity of the individual.
- To be aware of own limitations working within the UKCC Code of
Practice – identifying needs for continuing education and
communicating these to the Manager.
- Work within agreed policies and procedures to ensure a high
standard of care that is research-based, ensuring it will be
delivered to patients and their carers.
- To be involved with teaching programmes involving carers and
general nursing staff and to participate in ongoing clinical and
This job description is a general statement of duties and Cedar Trust
intends it as a guide to the major areas for which you will be
responsible. Due to the changing nature of the demands upon the
service, the job description may be subject to review and alteration
following discussion between yourself, the Home Manager and the
- Professional and Friendly approach
- Good time management