This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Activities Coordinator
Job Role: Activity Coordinator
23 Nov 2017
Bartlett's Residential Care Home
View all jobs posted by Peverel Court Care
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Mibell Hernandez
An excellent opportunity to join a prestigious, award-winning
Residential Home in Buckinghamshire, providing ongoing training,
development and a truly beautiful setting to work in.
Benefits include complimentary staff lunches, ongoing
training and development, company contributions to your pension,
rewards and recognition schemes.
- Identify resident activity needs and wishes through assessment,
observation and discussion.
- Liaise with residents, relatives, friends of residents and staff
to ensure full knowledge of the resident’s likes, dislikes,
interests, abilities and difficulties.
- Explore the most appropriate methods and resources for meeting
activity needs, including group events, individual sessions,
involving internal and external sources and involving
- Plan a varied programme of activity based around the needs of the
resident group using the identified sources in conjunction with the
Manager and other colleagues.
- Advertise the planned programme in an appropriate manner which
encourages the involvement of all residents, relatives and staff.
- Expect to undertake other such duties as may from time to time be required.